] - ( 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 ) - [

2 weeks later, 1 day before school

I was at the skatepark. I was sitting and waiting for the others to come here. I was sitting at the same place as I did when I first met them.

I looked down at my phone and it was 10:55 am.

How is no one here and the meet up time is in 5 minutes I thought annoyingly to myself.

Immediately as I stopped cursing them out the fence opened and I saw all the boys coming, but with no Minji.

"I'm don't know if it's just me but this gives me déjà vu" Yeonjun laughed as he looked at me sitting at the same spot.

"You were so worried for your poor baby that day" Beomgyu teased Yeonjun.

"Beomgyu keep your mouth shit before I jump you" Yeonjun threatened.

Beomgyu quietly just ran towards me and snuggled close to me.

"Mommy I'm scared help me" Beomgyu joked.

"Beomgyu you're literally 3 years older than me what do you mean mommy?-" I said confused.

"Yeah yeah whatever, here" Yeonjun said as he gave me an iced tea bottle, the exact same brand as the one he gave me when he first met me too.

"Are we about to revisit memories or what?" I laughed.

"Yes, but in a better version. One where we actually know you" Yeonjun said as he skated away.

The fence opened again and Minji came in, wearing the same outfit as the first day.

"It took me forever to pull this out from the back of my closet" Minji sighed.

I then noticed that everyone was wearing the same outfit as our first day.

"You guys should've told me the dress code for today" I pouted, feeling like the odd one out.

"Myeon, I dare you to race me" Kai said.

"Oh it's on Kai, don't cry when I beat your ass" I said competitively.
—————————————————————————-

The whole day we just skated, laughed, talked and skated some more. Soon, the sun was starting to go down.

"It's our last day today" I said as I sat down on the ground, facing the sunset.

"Yeah, it's a bit sad I won't be able to see you guys anymore" Yeonjun said as he sat down beside me.

"What do you mean, you all go to the same school." I reminded.

"Well first of all, your school is like nearly an hour and a half away from ours. And to be honest, we don't talk to each other much in school. We're with different people at school." Minji said as she also sat down beside me.

"The only two that are together the whole year are Tae and Kai, Minji is with her own girl group, Soobin, Beomgyu and I are in different friend groups" Yeonjun said.

"Right that's true.." I admitted.

"This is making me sad thinking about not seeing you guys for a while" Minji said as she pouted.

"Don't be sad, there's always next summer" Soobin said as he pinched Minjis cheeks.

"Let's just enjoy our last moments" Taehyun said as he enjoyed the little moment.

It would be an understatement to say that I was sad, because before I knew it my tears started flowing.

"I hope next year goes we- OH MY GOSH YEONJI" Beomgyu screamed as he saw my tears.

Everyone's head snapped towards me and I immediately felt hands rubbing my back, shoulder and saying comforting words.

"Aww don't cry Myeon, why are you even crying in the first place" Yeonjun said as he himself started fighting back the tears.

"I-it's just- this summer wo-would've been so boring if I hadn't met you guys, a-and I just felt so thankful f-for you guys" I managed to choke through the sobs.

My tears blurred my vision, but I could still see evident tears streaming down Minji and Yeonjuns cheeks as they were the closest.

"Stop crying you crybabies, I'll start crying soon" Soobin jokingly scolded.

"I'm sorry I couldn't keep it in" I laughed as I was wiping away my tears.

I then remembered the Polaroid camera I had in my bag. I got up and retrieved it.

Once I sat down again everyones eyes were on me.

"Picture time!" I said happily.

Everyone started scooting closer, and once we were all visible in the frame I snapped the picture.

I also took a picture of the sunset, and the skatepark as memories.

I placed all the pictures and Polaroid in my bag.

Just then, my phone started buzzing. I started shuffling around, trying to slip my phone out of my pocket.

"Guys it's my mom, I think it's time for me to go" I sadly smiled as I stood up.

"Awh okay" Minji said as she also stood up.

"I'll miss you" I said as I reached for a hug.

"Me too, you better message me sometimes" Minji said.

"Yes yes of course" I laughed.

"You know what? Group huggg" Kai cheered as he lunged towards me and Minji, followed by Beomgyu, then Yeonjun, then Soobin, and lastly Taehyun.

Once we all let go I picked up my bag and skateboard.

I said my goodbyes and waked out the skatepark, leaving them there.

Once I closed the fence, I waved my last goodbye and skated away.
—————————————————————————-

Once I got home I showered and plopped on my bed. I suddenly remembered the pictures I took, I hadn't checked them out yet so I opened mg bag and took them out.

Once I saw the picture I immediately smiled. It was perfect. I took out the sketchbook and glue again.

I glued the group picture to the sketchbook.

15.8.2021
Lᴀsᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ᴏғ sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ

I wrote under the picture. I also glued on the picture of the skatepark and the sunset.

I then stored the sketchbook away in my drawer, and placed the Polaroid on my top shelf, sort of on display.

I promised to Yeonjun that I would only use that camera for important moments, and those moments are only when I'm with them.

I turned off the light and laid down on my bed.

This summer was so much fun, and I can't wait for next summer. You'll look forward to it too, right?