] - ( 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ) - [

Taehyun and I walked out of the VR room and saw the rest of the group already eating.

"Not you guys eating without even a 'Hey Myeonji and Taehyun what would you guys like to eat'" I said offendedly with an eyebrow raised.

"We couldn't find you guys anywhere" Yeonjun defended as his cheeks were full of nachos.

"Yeah and besides if we were to tell you that we're getting food, you probably would've pushed us all aside and 'accidentally' swipe your card." Kai joked.

Everyone laughed and it was a cute moment.

Minji offered me and Taehyun forks so we could eat some of the nachos.
—————————————————————————-
The fun day was almost over, or so I thought.

Once we left the arcade we were just skating around.

"Hey Yeonji, wanna come over to my house with us later today?" Beomgyu asked.

"Sure, but is it alright with your parents?" I asked hesitantly.

"Yeah it's fine, my parents don't care. Anyone who's in our group is happily welcomed into everyone else's houses." Beomgyu replied.

"Oh okay, let me message my mom" I said.
—————————————————————————-

Myeonji
Hey mom can I go over to my friends house?

Mom
Alright, I cant say no because I already took you away from them yesterday.

Myeonji
Oh yeah and what's my curfew?

Mom
You're old enough, skip the curfew but just get home safely alright? And don't do anything bad.

Myeonji
Alright bye
—————–———————————————————
"Yeah I can come" I said as I slid my phone in my back pocket.

"Alright, let's just hang here for a bit, then go to the convenience store and get some snacks and then we can watch a movie." Soobin suggested.

The group nodded and then we sat down a the bench, just talking. Then we watched the sunset.

I looked into Beomgyu's eyes. Admiring them. They reflected the sunset really well.

I looked at Soobin and he too, looked majestic as he admired the sunset.

I couldn't help but smile. This group might be the best thing that has ever happened to me.

A little wind blew and Minjis long straight hair was pushed back, exposing her beautiful features.

I looked at Hyuka and he got eye contact with me. I smiled and so did he.

The sun eventually set completely and it was dark, making it our cue to get going.

"Okay now let's get ramyeon" Yeonjun said.

We skated to the convenience store, I don't know what I had done to get a bunch of funny and stunning people suddenly crash into my life, but I'm thankful for it.

Soon enough we reached the convenience store and walked in. We filled the baskets with instant tteokbeokki, instant noodles, chips, gummies and drinks.