] - ( 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ) - [

2 weeks later, July 27th 2021

We were at Soobins house, redying his black hair as his roots were starting grow out and the color was fading.

"I swear if you guys get dye on my neck you'll
get red on your neck but it won't be dye" Soobin threatened.

"Damn" Yeonjun exclaimed as he watched.

Me and Beomgyu were putting on the gloves so we could get started but Beomgyu was struggling to put on the M sized plastic gloves, his hand was definitely an L.

I just laughed at Beomgyus crimped up face as he was forcing his hands in the gloves. I tied my hair up in a high, tight bun so that my own wouldn't get stained.

Once Beomgyu finally got his gloves on and complained about having his blood circulation nearly cut off we got started.
—————————————————————————-

"CHOI FUCKING BEOMGYU BACK THE FUCK UP" Minji screamed as she ran away from Beomgyu. Beomgyu was chasing her with his black dyed gloves.

"YAH STOP RUNNING YOURE GONNA STAIN THE WALLS" Soobin yelled at Beomgyu.

Beomgyu laughed like a maniac at the chaos he was creating.

Meanwhile that chaos was happening I heard the front door close. It was probably Yeonjun and Kai that came back from the store.

"KAI KAI KAI PLEASE STOP HIM" Minji kept screaming as she used Kai as a shield.

"WHAT IS HE DOING" Kai said as he immediately dropped the bag and was about to turn around and run for his life.

"You're gonna get dyed BLACK" Minji said with horror.

"RELAX PUSSY IM NOT DOING SHIT" Beomgyu yelled from the bathroom.

"I swear I'm going insane" Soobin sighed as he stayed seated in the bathroom.

"How long is it supposed to sit in?" I asked as I climbed the stairs.

"I- don't know" Soobin chuckled.

"Idiot" I said and laughed a little. "The package says for 20 mins, are you gonna sit here?" I asked.

"I guess, hand me my phone please, it's on the couch" Soobin asked.

"Sure" I replied as I walked towards the small, dark blue couch and took the phone.

"Here you go~" I said as I was about to hand Soobin his phone, but as soon as he stretched out his arm I pulled it back teasingly.

"Nice try!" I laughed as I stretched out my hand again, and did the same trick.

"Myeonji I'm literally gonna rub my head all over you and your clothes if you don't hand me that phone right now" Soobin threatened me.

"Okay fine, geez" I rolled my eyes as I finally handed him the phone.

Yeonjun, Beomgyu and Kai came upstairs.

"Guys let's order pizza" Beomgyu suggested.

"No actually, let's make pizza" Kai beamed.

"Oh my gosh yes that's a great idea" Yeonjun excitedly said.

"Oh my god no that's an awful idea" Soobin and Taehyun both immediately said.

"Noooo come onnn don't be party poopers" Beomgyu whined.

"Righttt we want to" Minji pouted.

"I'm not cleaning after you guys" Soobin scoffed.

"And I'm not helping at all" Taehyun added.

"Alright alright don't do anything just let us do the work and you can sit back and relax" Kai said.

"No. You guys cannot be trusted" Taehyun said as he raised his eyebrow.

"Ayee just sit down Taehyun we're fine" Yeonjun said as he started pushing Taehyun towards the couch to make him sit down.
—————————————————————————-

As Soobin stepped out of the shower, he immediately got hit by an awful smell of something burning.

"You're joking..." He said slowly as he instantly put on some sweatpants and ran downstairs to investigate.

Just as he thought, everyone was frantically opening all the window and coughing.

"WHAT THE FUCK" Soobin yelled as he ran towards the oven that was emitting smoke.

"SOOB WE'RE SO SO SORRY" Yeonjun immediately started.

"BITCH I DONT CARE RIGHT NOW, WHAT DO WE DO" Soobin said as he started waving his hand to get the smoke out of his way.

Taehyun was carefully taking out the burnt, charred pizza and placed it on top of the stove.

"I knew I shouldn't have left you guys with this" Taehyun sighed.

"Soobin we're so sorry we'll thoroughly wash the oven" Beomgyu apologized as he bowed.

"Never mind that, are you all okay?" Soobin sighed.

Everyone was thankfully fine, and as soon as the awful smell had passed, we started washing the oven.

"Gosh it stinks" Kai exclaimed as he took the cleaning supplies and started scrubbing.

"I'll just order us some burgers or something" Yeonjun said as he pulled out his phone.

(A/N I know this was kinda boring, sorry ;( but I promise next chapter will be juicy so I hope you look forward to it~)