] - ( 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ) - [

A few days later, July 31st 2021

We were at the mall, me and Minji thought it would be fun to the same outfits so we could match sometimes.

"Yeonie we have to buy these pink tops!!" Minji said excitedly said as she rushed over to them.

"Give me a second, I'm just gonna go look at the tshirts from the men's section" I said as I walked towards the men's category.

"I'll come too" Beomgyu chimed.

We looked through all the tshirts but nothing seemed cute.

"Well that was kinda disappointing" I said as I pouted.

"Yeah right I was gonna get a new tshirt because fricking Minji always take..." Beomgyu started but I stopped listening as my eyes fell on an all too familiar person.

The person saw me and smiled at me as they started walking towards us.

"Hi Myeonji, how are you?" The person asked.

I was frozen in place. I couldn't do anything. By this time Beomgyu had already stopped talking and looked at me, giving me a confused look.

"I- i I'm okay, uhh what- what about you?" I managed to stutter out.

"I'm good too thank you, who's this?" The guy asked me as he looked towards Beomgyu.

"Hi I'm Choi Beomgyu, I'm Myeonjis-"

"Boyfriend! This is my boyfriend Beomgyu" I cut Beomgyu off.

The guys face fell at that but then quickly rose again.

I noticed Beomgyu was a bit shocked, but he was surprisingly good at playing it off cool.

"Hello Choi Beomgyu, I'm Lee Jihoon, Myeonjis ex boyfriend. I hope you're taking care of her well" Jihoon smiled at Beomgyu as he stretched out his hand for him to shake.

"Ah I see" Beomgyu replied as he accepted the handshake.

"Yah! What's taking forever. Hurry up!" Yeonjun yelled from a little distance away from us.

Beomgyu grabbed my hand and smiled towards Jihoon.

"I'm sorry, we have to go. It was nice meeting you" Beomgyu innocently said.

"Yeah, goodbye" Jihoon replied.

With that, Beomgyu pulled me away from Jihoon and once we were far enough away, I let out a breath I didn't know I held in.

Beomgyu let go of my hand and turned himself towards me.

"Are you alright?" He asked carefully.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine." I replied as I smiled weakly.

"He seems nice, if you don't mind me asking, what happened between you guys?" Beomgyu carefully asked.

"It wasn't much, his parents just didn't like me that much so we got forced to break up." I replied.

"Then why did you lie about me being your boyfriend?" Beomgyu chuckled.

"At the time, I knew I couldn't move on and he knew it too. In the end he got together with someone else and I just wanted him to stop thinking I still liked him because I don't." I replied confidently.

"Maybe you weren't actually for each other if he didn't fight for you" Beomgyu said as we started slowly walking back to the group.

"I don't think I could do it to his parents either, they're quite scary" I said as I looked down and smiled sadly.

Beomgyu noticed my sadness and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Don't be sad, it's okay. The right person will come at the right time" Beomgyu advised.

"Love is so dumb, promise me that whenever you fall inlove you'll do anything for that person" I said as I looked towards Beomgyu.

"Yeah, I promise I'll do anything for her" Beomgyu smiled.

"There you finally are, first it took you forever and you didn't even find anything" Minji whined.

"Yeah yeah whatever. I'm getting tired now, we should head home now no?" Beomgyu said.

"Finally! I thought it would take forever for someone to say it" Soobin complained.

"Here, I picked out this while you were gone" Minji said as she handed me the pink top she was raving about, and a white skirt.

"Thanks" I said as I accepted the clothes.

While we were walking to the cashier to pay for our products, my eyes fell on a white dress. Before I knew it I was walking towards it.

"Ooh Myeon that would totally suit you" Yeonjun said from behind.

I took the dress and looked at the size. Thankfully it was in my size and I took it in a heartbeat.

"Jackpot!!" I excitedly said.

"can we please go now" Taehyun groaned.

"Alright gosh stop complaining every 5 seconds!" Minji rolled her eyes.

"It's been 5 hours!" Taehyun corrected.

"Okay okay let's just go" Yeonjun said before the two start arguing.