] - ( 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ) - [

I woke up, feeling something cold and refreshing on my forehead.

I slightly opened my eyes and saw Yeonjun standing beside me, he was probably recooling the towel on my head.

"Where am I" I whispered, not being able to speak up louder.

"Myeon? Are you up?" Yeonjun asked.

I nodded.

"You're at my house." Yeonjun replied with a relieved smile.

I was about to get up, but I was too weak to.

"What happened" I asked.

"Yeah you know, I should be the one to ask that. What happened?" Yeonjun asked instead.

To be honest, it was kind of foggy. I don't really remember what had happened.

"Mm I remember running home and my ears started ringing so I left" I replied.

Just then, Minji walked in.

"How is she" she asked, not noticing I was awake.

"She can answer that question herself" Yeonjun answered.

Minji immediately walked over, and hugged me. But she almost instantly flinched, due to me still being a bit damp.

"Oh my gosh you gave me 3 heart attacks today. You cant keep doing this you selfish bitch. Do you know how much I was worried?" She scolded at me as she pulled away from the hug.

I just lightly laughed.

"I'm sorry" I whispered, feeling a bit sad that I worried her so much.

Just then, Beomgyu walked in, so Minji and Yeonjun took it as a cue to leave.

Beomgyu stood near the door for a few seconds, but then dragged Yeonjuns desk chair and sat on it. He still hadn't said a word.

It was just silence. He looked at me while I tried looking anywhere else.

But as hard as it was, I ended up losing it and speaking first.

"I'm sorry" I whispered as the first tear fell. "I'm so so sorry I really didn't mean to fuck up like that" I said as more tears started escaping. "I know I ruined everyone's day back then and I was too much of a pussy to come sooner and try to make it better." I continued.

Beomgyu just looked at me. Not saying a word. So I started again.

"You have every reason to be mad, and even though I'm apologizing you don't have to accept it. I completely understand" I said once I had stopped sobbing like a baby. But then he spoke up.

"Don't be sorry" he whispered. He then reached for my hair and started playing with it a little bit.

"I poured the water on you thinking you were blaming Taehyun again." Beomgyu explained. "I didn't even give you a chance to explain and I still hit you with that water shit. I feel so fucking terrible doing that when you were just about to fix things. It was so close to being the 7 of us again but I came in there and ruined the chances. And the fact that it's your birthday today, you shouldn't be treated like this on such a special day." He added.

Once I heard a sniffle I looked up until his eyes. Seeing his own tears stream down his face.

I immediately stood up, despite the pounding pain in my head, I reached to hug Beomgyu. Beomgyu flinched at first, and didn't do anything. But then hugged me back.

"Why are you hugging me? Don't you hate me?" Beomgyu whispered, knowing that my head would hurt if he spoke loudly. He slowly started to get up too so he could hug me better.

I immediately pulled back and smiled.

"I never even thought of hating you, the only person I hated was myself for doing that." I said as the tears starting pouring out again. Soon enough I might even fill a whole bottle with my tears.

Beomgyu let out a sigh at that. "Don't ever even think of hating yourself. You're too perfect for that Yeonji" Beomgyu comforted. He looked extremely unhappy when he heard me say that.

It was euphoric hearing him call me Yeonji again.

He pulled me back for another hug and we just stood there for a minute, enjoying each others warm.

Once we let go, I mentally felt much better, but physically still felt like I was gonna die any time soon.

I sat back down on the bed and took a moment to try to relax my head.

Beomgyu then quickly left the room, and came back with a black bundled up thing.

"Here" he offered.

I took it and unbundled it. And to my surprise it was the same Armani Exchange hoodie I had given back today. I slipped it back on and the scent of Beomgyu washed over me.

"Thanks" I smiled.
—————————————————————————-
3 hours later.

Yeonjun was once again carrying me in a piggyback ride. We were on our way home. I wasn't getting any better and Yeonjun was afraid that I would feel uncomfortable at his house, so he's taking me home.

On the way home I was praying the party was over. I couldn't bear the loud noises.

Once we reached the house Taehyun rang the doorbell.

My mom opened the door and her eyes immediately widened as she noticed my current state.

"Oh my what happened? Where have you guys been? Why didn't Myeonji answer any of my calls or texts? I'm sorry, come in first" my mother rambled.

My mom guided Yeonjun to my room as Taehyun and the others stepped into the house, greeting the guests that were still there.

Once Yeonjun comfortably put me in my bed and sat down by my desk, my mom went over to my drawer with health necessities. There she took out a tiny towel and damped it with cool water.

She gently placed it on my forehead and the cold immediately hit me. I started shivering and I started chattering, despite having a tshirt and a hoodie on.

I heard the door opening and opened my eyes, seeing Minji, Beomgyu and Taehyun peek in like curious kittens. I smiled at the thought and started laughing, despite whatever was going on with me.

My friends walked in and looked around confusedly, trying to understand why I was laughing.

"Guys I think she's going crazy" Kai joked.

"No deadass, what's wrong with her?" Beomgyu asked, before slapping his mouth with his hand, catching eye-contact with my mother. Realizing he had accidentally swore in front of her.

"Swearing is alright, Myeonji does it shamelessly infront of my face. It's starting to rub off on me too" my mom reassured.

Everyone slightly chuckled at that and I smiled widely.

"Oh! We have leftover cake, would you like some slices?" My mom offered the group.