] - ( 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ) - [

2 hours later, 10:45 pm

I heard the doorbell ring and was about to go downstairs to open the door, but heard my moms footsteps so I just stayed in my room.

I heard my mom talking to someone, but didn't think of it further.

I continued reading my book, before getting disturbed by someone turning off the light.

"What the fuck" I quickly exclaimed. I then saw a lighter trying to be turned on. I chuckled as the unknown person was absolutely terrible at it.

Once the lighter lit up the candle I saw a little better. Yeonjun was holding the one holding a cupcake, with a candle stuck in it. Kai was the one with the lighter.

"Happy birthday to you~" Soobin started singing as the other joined in.

Once the song ended, I blew out the candle and accepted the cupcake.

Then, Taehyun finally turned on the lights. I saw everyone holding gift bags, and I was shocked.

I looked at the clock and it read 10:50 pm.

I smiled. Despite everything that had happened, I still got to have a sort of proper birthday party with my friends.

Taehyun ran first up to me and handed me his gift. "Here you go Moonie, happy birthday" he said as he cutely smiled with his teeth.

I opened the little bag and there was an envelope and a scrapbook. I looked into the scrapbook and there was only one picture in it. The picture Taehyun took from behind us the one time we were watching the sunset. I opened the envelope and read the neatly written letter.

"𝖧𝗂 𝖬𝗈𝗈𝗇𝗂𝖾! 𝖨𝗍'𝗌 𝖳𝖺𝖾𝗁𝗒𝗎𝗇 𝗈𝗋 𝖳𝗒𝗎𝗇~ 𝖨 𝗋𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝖨 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗆𝖾𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎. 𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖺𝖿𝗋𝖺𝗂𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖨 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗍 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗐𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝗋𝖼𝖺𝖽𝖾, 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖵𝖱 𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗆 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂𝗇 𝖡𝖾𝗈𝗆𝗀𝗒𝗎𝗌 𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗆 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗈𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗐𝗂𝗌𝖾. 𝖨'𝗆 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝗀𝗅𝖺𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝖺𝗍𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗀𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎. 𝖨 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝖾𝗉𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝗒 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖽𝖾𝖼𝗂𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝖨 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗎𝗉 𝗎𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗅 𝗇𝗈𝗐, 𝗌𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗒 𝖻𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁𝖽𝖺𝗒 ❤︎︎"

Once I finished reading the letter I awed as I looked up at Taehyun and before I knew it I was suddenly clinging him in a hug. He hugged me back and once we let go Minji didn't even give us a second before rushing in.

"Move! here Yeonie, take this" Minji said as she put her small box in my hands. I opened it and it showed a small bracelet. There was a sun shape, and in the center was a pretty yellow jewel on it.

Minji then stretched out her own arm and it showed a small round moon, with a dark blue jewel in it.

I immediately smiled as Minji put it on my wrist.

"Mine is Sapphire, and yours is Amber."

Kai came next and gave me a closed basket.

As I uncovered the basket I was shocked. There, was a little white bunny plushie. He also stuffed a bunch of beauty products like face masks, nail polish, mascara and lip gloss. There was also lollipops and bubblegum.