] - ( 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ) - [

3 weeks later, July 7th 2021

We're at the skatepark, just skating around and having fun.

"Which one of you bitches has my skateboard" I asked.

I knew damn well one of them hid it somewhere. But I gave up as it was no where to be found. I started growing restless.

"Tyun let me skate on your boo thang" I asked.

"You better be careful with her Moonie, she's fragile" Taehyun warned.

"Yeah yeah sure" I said as I grabbed his skateboard.

It was pretty cute and had a smooth feel to it. I skated around with it and did tricks.

But what I didn't notice was Taehyuns phone laying on the ground, and ended up skating over it. The impact cause me to fall off the speeding skateboard hard, and in the meantime shatter Taehyuns phone screen.

Once I landed on the ground, I immediately felt many places ache. My elbows, knees, hands and face was all scratched up and bloody from the pavement. I winced in pain as I tried getting up, but the tiny rocks digging into my skin made me almost give up. I tried once again, but a shocking pain in my ankle kept me on the ground.

In the end I sat up and saw everyone huddled up around Taehyun, who was checking his phone.

"Tyun, is your phone okay? I'm so sorry" I yelled out.

Taehyuns face was shock at first, but then melted into sadness, then anger.

"What the fuck Myeonji what's wrong with you?" Taehyun yelled.

My heart broke hearing him call me Myeonji and not Moonie.

"I'm-I'm sorry, I didn't see it there" I apologized quickly.

"Yeah what are you blind?!" Taehyun screamed at me.

I started fuming with anger.

"it wasn't my fucking fault it was sitting there in the middle of the ground. Maybe if you would've put it somewhere responsibly this would've never happened. So don't blame me, blame YOURSELF" I screamed at him, not being able to control my anger.

But the next thing I witnessed, was the worst thing I had probably ever done in my life.

Taehyun just sat there for a bit, completely shocked. But then he started crying. Sobbing uncontrollably. Because of me.

I slapped my hand over my mouth and mentally cursed at myself. What had I done?

"Bro relax what is up your ass?" Soobin said to me.

"I-I don't know, I didn't mean to I promise" I stuttered out, "Tae-"

"ENOUGH" Beomgyu yelled as he cut me off. "YOU'VE DONE SO MUCH ALREADY, CANT U JUST FUCKING LEAVE?!"

I just sat there in shock, before getting up. I ignoring the sharp pains and my missing skateboard.

As soon as I turned the corner and was out of sight from the skatepark, I immediately broke down into tears, partly because of the pain and partly because I had just fucked up really badly.

I cried the whole way home.
—————————————————————————-
I stepped into my house, immediately hearing my moms voice.

"Myeonji? Is that you?" My mom asked.

"Yeah" I replied as loud as I could, but it was still pretty quiet.

"Why are you back so early? It's just 5pm-" my mom stopped taking once she saw my state.

Bloodshot eyes with hot tears streaming down my face, plus a bloody chin, knees, elbows and hands.

"Oh my gosh honey what happened?" My mom immediately rushed to me and pulled me in for a hug.

I slightly winced, as she had slammed her shoulder into my scratched face. I couldn't even return the hug because, before I knew it new tears were falling down my face.

I cried for what felt like 5 minutes into my mothers shoulder.

"What happened to my beautiful daughter? Who did this to you?" My mother asked.

I just sniffled.

"Mom, I fucked up. Really really badly" I said.
—————————————————————————-

My mom had finally finished putting antibiotics and bandages all over my body.

I felt numb, but also felt a lot.

"Mom my ankle really hurts, can u check it?" I asked her carefully.

"Of course honey" she said as she started carefully remove my shoes and socks, revealing a purple bruised left ankle.

"Gosh, I think we should take this to the hospital." My mom suggested.
—————————————————————————-

On the way to the hospital, the only thing I could think about was Taehyun and Beomgyu and the rest. Do they hate me now? Should I go meet them tomorrow?

"We're here" my mom informed.

We walked into the hospital and got accepted into a room pretty quickly.

"Hello I'm Dr. Jung how may I help you today?" The kind doctor asked.

"I fell off my skateboard and I hurt my ankle" I explained.

"Alright let me take a look" the doctor said.
—————————————————————————-

The doctor gave us some healing cream and put a support for my ankle. It didn't hurt that badly anymore.

The doctor said that it was just a minor twist and that it'll be fine in 2-3 days, but I shouldn't walk too much under those recovering days.

Well there goes my chance on apologizing to Taehyun.

"What actually happened?" My mom asked as she was driving back home.

"I was skating and then accidentally ran over Taehyuns phone. I fell off the skateboard and Taehyun started yelling at me, so I yelled back and then he started crying." I explained, in long story short.

"Do you wanna replace his phone?" My mom asked.

I looked from outside the window to her face.

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"I mean yeah, I'm guessing he has like an iPhone 12 or 14 right? It's fine" my mom said.

I got excited and pulled out my phone to message someone, but what I saw instead, forced me to stuff my phone back in my pocket.

Minnie has blocked you
Beom has blocked you
Binnie has blocked you
Hyuka has blocked you