] - ( 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ) - [

I ended up talking with Dayeong longer than expected, because once I ended the call I looked at my phone and my jaw dropped.

Call lasted for 2:27:56

I immediately jumped up and realized that it was 10:34 pm and I was still in the same clothes that I was in at 12 am.

I got up and went into the shower. As I was showering something kept bothering me, like I had forgotten something. I pushed the feeling aside and enjoyed my shower.

Once I got out I remembered what was bothering me and ran to my phone.

I opened my phone and opened the unknown numbers texts.

—————————————————————————
xxx-xxx-xxxx
Hey it's me, Yeonjun. Remember to save my number.

We were thinking of going to the arcade tomorrow. Wanna come?

Also here are the rest of the groups numbers

Taehyun xxx-xxx-xxxx
Minji xxx-xxx-xxxx
Beomgyu xxx-xxx-xxxx
Kai xxx-xxx-xxxx
Soobin xxx-xxx-xxxx

1 missed call

Hey, why aren't you answering?

—————————————————————————-
I smiled at the texts. Yeonjun really seemed welcoming, so did Beomgyu and Kai. But I was worried about Soobin, Taehyun and Minji. What if they would never get comfortable with me?

Although Soobin tried to be comfortable, he along the other two were obviously not very fond of me being there.

I sighed.

No! Myeonji you cant just sigh! You have to earn your trust, you can do it! I encouraged myself.

I smiled and started saving their numbers.

"Yeon, Tyun, Beom, Hyuka, Binnie, Minnie" I smiled to myself.

I called Yeonjun and Yeonjun answered despite it being 11pm.
—————————————————————————

Myeonji
Hey, sorry I was a bit busy. Thank you for giving everyone's numbers

Yeon
It's alright, what were you up to?

Myeonji
I was just with my grandparents. I also showered so it's nothing special. What about you?

Yeon
Me and the rest of the group are at Soobins house, we're just hanging out.

Myeonji
Ah sounds fun, sorry for disturbing. I'll leave you be.

Yeon
Nonono it's alright. We aren't doing anything special and I was getting bored so I'm thankful you texted me or I would've died of boredom

Myeonji
you're welcome. Oh and about the plans tomorrow, what time is it?

Yeon
Mmm we hadn't thought about it yet. Let me ask.
YAH GUYS, WHAT TIME SRE WE GOING TOMORROW
Uhh like around maybe 1 pm
Taehyun said 1 pm is that okay?

Myeonji
1 pm? That sounds good.

Yeon
Alright that's good. I think I need to go now, our food is here.

Myeonji
Wait before you go, how long do you think it will take the others to try liking me a little bit?

Yeon
What do you mean? We all like you. Some of us just have a little harder time expressing it in front of you. For example, Minji has been talking nonstop about how pretty your smile is and how she wished she could talk to you without being scared.

Myeonji
Oh I see, well I'll leave you be now. Enjoy your food byee.

Yeon
Thank youu, bye

—————————————————————————
I laid on my bed for a few minutes. Smiling at how happy I was. I was happy Minji was talking about me, I was also happy that Yeonjun invited me.

I got up and put my phone in the charger, setting an alarm for 11:45 am, so I could get ready for the upcoming day.

I happily slid under my covers and started thinking about the following day.

I cant wait, I thought, before drifting to sleep.