] - ( 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ) - [

June 15th 2021

"Myeonji I swear to god if you don't do something else other than watching TV all day you're gonna go blind." My mom said.

It had been 4 days since summer break started and I hadn't stepped out of the house ever since.

"Mom please, I have no one to be with I'm gonna be so bored." I whined.

"Just take your skateboard and go skate around a little bit, that won't hurt right?" My mom suggested.

I looked at my skateboard. Ever since winter I'd been waiting for the right time so I could skate around again. I thought about it a while before making my mind.

"Alright fine. Maybe a little skating won't hurt." I said.

"Good! Now go!" Mom said.

"Geez, okay. I'm going" I said.

I went to my closet and changed out of my pajamas to some demin shorts and a black crop top.

I brushed my light brown wavy hair decided to not put it up.

I then put on my shoes, grabbed my skateboard and left.
—————————————————————————

I skated around the neighborhood and saw lots of people. Parents playing with their children, people out with their dogs and children playing tag. Overall it was a good vibe but I felt out of place being the lonely person.

I left the neighborhood and started heading to the skatepark.

Once I arrived, no one was there, as expected. But 5 skateboards were just lying around. I was confused but just ignored them and skated for a little while.

Soon enough I decided to take a break. I sat down with my back against the fence and went on my phone.

A little while later I heard voices. I decided to ignore them but then I heard the skatepark fence opening. I looked over and saw a boy rushing in, then followed by another 4 boys.

I quickly looked back down at my phone, not wanting to stare.

"Thank god they're still here. I was so worried my baby was gonna get stolen!" I heard one of the boys said.

"Oh my god Yeonjun it didn't even take that long. You stressed so much that you even bought 7 drinks." Another boy said.

"Yeah yeah whatever be quiet Beomgyu" The boy, who's name was supposedly Yeonjun, replied.

The boy then took his skateboard and skated down the ramp. He seemed really good. I couldn't help but look at him.

The boy and I then got eye contact and he smiled. He then started skating towards me and I just looked at him.

"Hey, I'm Choi Yeonjun, what's your name?" He asked once he reached me.

"I'm Park Myeonji" I replied quietly.

The other 4 boys then noticed and started walking towards us.

"Sorry?" Yeonjun said.

"Park Myeonji" I replied, a little louder this time.

One of the 4 boys pushed Yeonjun aside and stretched out his hand.

"I'm Choi Beomgyu, nice to meet you." He said with a wide smile.

"Ya! I was talking to her! Don't steal my opportunities to make new and better friends." Yeonjun said.

"You couldn't possibly live without us" one of the other boys said as he rolled his eyes. "I'm Hueningkai, nice to meet you!" The blonde haired boy said.

"Hi I'm Kang Taehyun" a cute boy said.

"I'm Choi Soobin" the last one said.

"May I ask, how old are you?" The boy who I think is called Beomgyu asked.

"I'm 16, my birthday is 12th July 2004." I replied.

"Ah so she's the youngest" The blonde haired boy said.

"Wanna skate with us? You seem lonely" Yeonjun asked me.

"Uhm sure" I replied.

"Oh yeah! it's good that I bought this then" Yeonjun said before quickly running off and coming back.

"Here" said Yeonjun as he smiled and offered me a bottle of an iced tea drink.