] - ( 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 ) - [

Five days later, July 12th 2021.

"Happy birthday Myeonji~ blow out the candles" my mom cheered.

It was my birthday and I was celebrating it with a party at my house with my family. I still hadn't made up with Taehyun, but I was planning on doing it today. I was also planning on returning Beomgyus hoodie.

I started walking towards the skatepark. But while I was by the convenience store I heard their voices.

"Isn't it Myeonjis birthday today?" Kai asked. I was glad he remembered.

"Why should we care" Beomgyu said in a flat voice.

"Ayee don't be like that Beom" Yeonjun sighed.

"How could I not? She wrecked Taehyuns phone and then yelled at him for it" Beomgyu argued.

I started reflecting on my actions, and felt absolutely terrible.

"Let's not keep Taehyun waiting forever, let's just go buy what we need real quick then go back to him" Minji said as she walked in with them.

Taehyun was alone, which was good as that meant I could apologize properly without any disturbances.

I ran to the skatepark. I saw a familiar gray haired boy and opened the fence.

Taehyun looked up at me, but then quickly looked back down annoyed.

"Hi Tyun" I said, trying to start a conversation.

"Don't call me that" he replied.

I was taken aback, but I probably deserved it.

"I'm- I'm really sorry about your phone" I started. "I really didn't mean to do anything or more properly say anything that day. So I've come here to try and make things right."

Taehyun looked up at me. I handed him a small but thick envelope. Taehyuns eyes widened.

"Is this..?" Taehyun asked.

"The money for a new phone, yeah" I said. "I just felt really awful and I thought that even if you hated me, you would still have your phone." I finished off.

Taehyun accepted the envelope with both of his hands.

"Thanks" he murmured.

"Also could you hand this to-"

"What do you think you're doing?" Beomgyu asked as he stomped his way into the skatepark.

"I was just giving Taehyun his mo-"

"No wait actually, I don't care. Leave. No one wants you here." Beomgyu harshly.

"But-"

What Beomgyu did next made me freeze on the spot. The gallon of ice cold water he had previously bought, was now on my head, running down my body, making me wet from top to bottom.

I immediately shivered and smacked Beomgyus hoodie on his chest. I tried to shake off the remaining water. My oversized black tshirt was now clinging onto my body, and so was my wet hair.

Yeah I probably deserved that too I thought as tears started streaming down.

"Y-yeah sorry. I won't d-disturb you guys anymore." I said as I dashed out of the skatepark.

"Beomgyu what the heck, she literally apologized and payed me back. Why'd you do that?" Taehyun questioned.

"It was obvious she was disturbing you." Beomgyu replied, still blinded by his annoyance.

Taehyun held up the envelope and also smacked it on Beomgyus chest.

"Now we, or I have to go find her. Thanks" Taehyun scoffed.

Beomgyu calmed down, and eventually felt like a piece of shit. He may have gone too far, especially on her birthday.

He looked back down at the hoodie, which was laying on the ground. The same Armani Exchange hoodie he gave to Myeonji that first day she was over. Suddenly her face with tear filled eyes popped into his mind. He quickly grabbed the hoodie and ran out, followed by everyone