Chapter 2: Younger.

By the time Travis was 17(senior in hs), he realized something. He wasn't into girls around his age.  He was dating 7th-freshman students. He started dating this 13 year old that was in 7th grade. Then when he transferred to his college, he visited home to see his family and friends. His friends were having a party so he took his older brother's ID because they looked so much alike. When he got to the corner store, he met a girl named Alescia, who was 14 years old. "Damn girl you are fine as fuck", Travis says. She turns around and says with a slight smile, "Thanks." "Lemme get your number baby girl," Travis says biting his lip. They started dating for a year. 

During their relationship, there was a bunch of illegal stuff they were getting into. Not just because of the fact he was 18 and she was 14, but by the fact that she wasn't old enough for consent yet. They then have a conversation over text:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                          Trav

Trav- wsp sexy thing

                                                                                                                                              Alescia- wsp daddy ;)

Trav- u tryna fuck or...

                                                                                                                                           Alescia- when ?

Trav- tonight

                                                                                                                                      Alescia- srry not tonight not in the mood

Trav- plz bby

Trav- plz do it for me princessa

                                                                                                                           Alescia- not tn bby srry :(

Trav- ur so fucking boring onm                                                                          

                                                                                                                        Alescia- I'm srry bby :(

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While her parents were gone, he came to her house that weekend. "Hey baby",Travis says. *kisses Alescia on the cheek*  They immediately started making out on her bed and then they started taking each other's clothes off. "Travis that hurts slow down", Alescia says while tears drip down her face. "WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH YOU!", Travis yells. "I'm sorry Travis I didn't mean to", she says with tears rolling down her cheek and weakness in her voice. "IF YOU DIDN'T MEAN TO YOU WOULD'NT HAVE DID IT IN THE FIRST PLACE", Travis says while choking her. "I'm sorry Trav", she says while crying and hardly breathing. "STOP SAYING YOUR FUCKING SORRY BITCH",Travis yells while gripping her neck tighter. "I FUCKING HATE YOU!" "Travis your hurting me", Alescia cries out. "You know what? Fuck it. WE'RE FUCKING DONE", Travis says while letting go of her neck.                                          

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                     Chapter 2 ended