Chapter 6: Happy. Fucking. Birthday.

Dianna wakes up very excited. "TRAV WAKE UP",Dianna yells. "Di, what the hell?",Travis says half awake. "Guess what day it is",Dianna says. "I have no idea, and I'm going back to sleep",Travis says.*Dianna's smile fades* "You're fucking with me, right?",Dianna asks. "You've known me ever since I was born, how did you forget this day?" Travis turns over facing her. "I really don't know what day it is mi amor",Travis says. "Now, is my princess awake?",Travis asks looking for Keylani. "No, she's still asleep",Dianna says. "Well, I'm about to go cook",Travis says. *Dianna rolls her eyes* "Di, what do you want to eat this morning?", Travis asks. "Just cook me some eggs I'm not really hungry",Dianna says. "Trav, do u deadass not know what day it?",Dianna asks. "Yes baby, I'm deadass",Travis says. "How could you forget my birthday?", Dianna asks. "OH SHIT!",Travis says. "That's today?", Travis asks. "Yes, it is", Dianna says. *Travis walks up to her*"Baby, I'll take you out to eat tonight when I get off of work, alright?",Travis says cupping  her face. "Ok baby", Dianna says while smiling. "Oh shit, I have to go to work now baby", Travis says while looking at the time. "But I'll see you tonight, ok?",Travis says. "Ok, bye baby", Dianna says. "REMEMBER, ITS AT THE NEW RESTAURANT DOWNTOWN!", Travis yells as he walks downstairs.

*Cassidy calls Dianna* Cassidy- Happy Birthday Di!! Dianna- Thank you, Cass. Cassidy- Your welcome girl. Cassidy- So since it's your birthday, I was wondering if we could have a girls day with you and all the other girls later on. Dianna- Sorry I can't, Travis is already taking me out to dinner tonight. Cassidy- I'm talking about @ 1 pm girl.  Dianna- Ok, I'm going to get ready.  Wait, what time do we  leave? Cassidy- 1:00 to 3:00 PM. Dianna- Alright, let me know when ya'll get here. Cassidy- Alright, bye.

After Dianna got home, she  started to get ready for her date.  She gets there right on time and she waits for Travis to get there.

"AY TRAV!", Asher yells. "GET  YOUR ASS OVER HERE!", Louis yells. "Oh, hey, Travis says. "You know the game is tonight, you wanna go watch?, Asher asks. "Who's playing against who?", Travis asks. "HEAT!", Louis yells. "Come on man",Asher says. "Alright, let me get in my car", Travis says. "Hurry up",Louis says. "Ok, damn", Travis says. Travis  finally gets to Asher's house. 20 minutes go by, and Dianna is still at the restaurant waiting. 20 more minutes go by and she is still waiting. She asks for the check and leaves.  "I TOLD YOU WE WAS GOING TO WIN!", Louis yells. "Wait, what time is it?",Travis asks. "I don't know", Asher says.  "OH SHIT!", Travis yells while looking at his phone. "What is it?", Louis asks. "It's Dianna's birthday today, and I promised that I would take her out to eat tonight", Travis says. "Her, again?", Asher says. "Hey, shut up, that's my girl you're talking about", Travis says.  "Whatever", Asher says.

Travis drives to the restaurant to look for Dianna, but she wasn't there. So he knew there was only one place that she could've gone, home. Travis gets home, and  the kitchen lights were on. Travis runs upstairs to the bedroom. The door was locked. 

"Di, come on please open the door baby, I'm sorry", Travis says while knocking on the door. "You had me sitting there all alone, do you know how fucking embarrassing that was", Dianna says. "Were you with that puta named Lexi or whatever her fucking name is?", Dianna asked. "Baby, I just went to go watch the basketball game, it just slipped my mind baby", Travis says. "Did your girlfriend slip your mind too?", Dianna asked.  "No baby, just open the door please", Travis says. Dianna finally opens the door  "Baby?", Travis says. Travis tries to kiss her, but she dodged it. "Come on baby, you can't be mad at me forever", Travis says. "I know that this has caused you a great deal of frustration and disappointment, and I am truly sorry for that", Travis says. He continues with,"I understand that I have caused you to lose trust in me, and I am deeply sorry for that. I will do my best to make it up to you." "Can you please find it in your heart to forgive me baby?", Travis asks. "Strike 1", Dianna says. "Thank you so much baby", Travis says while hugging her. "Don't think that I'm not still mad at you", Dianna says while hugging him back. "Wait, where's the baby?", Travis asked. "Oh, she's going to stay with Cass tonight", Dianna says. Travis sighs with relief. "Anyways, are you ready for bed?", Dianna asks . "Yeah, wait , where did those pajamas from?", Travis asked. "Cass bought them for me at the mall today", Dianna says. "Oh, I like them", Travis says. "Anyways, let's go to bed", Travis says.