Chapter 7: Untitled

It's the night after Dianna's birthday. She gets a knock at the door. It's Katelyn and Lola. "Oh, hey guys", Dianna said looking confused. "Bitch, why aren't you dressed?", Lola asked. "Why do I need to get dressed?", Dianna asked. "Did you forget about the senior party that Courtney is having tonight?", Katelyn asked. "But we're not even seniors yet", Dianna said. "It's not just for seniors it's just a party to congratulate the seniors, plus it's in her new mansion", Lola explained. "Now go get dressed bitch", Lola said. Dianna and Lola go upstairs to pick out her outfit "Should I wear the white dress or the hourglass one?", Dianna asked holding up the dresses. "The hourglass one, it makes your ass look big", Lola says. "Dolores!", Dianna said. "What, it does",Lola said. "Do you have a vape?", Lola asked. "Bitch, does it look like I smoke?",Dianna asked. "Lame", Lola said. "Ya'll come on",Katelyn said. "Ok!", Dianna yelled. 

They finally get in the car and they head to the party. When they get there Luca opens the door. "Oh, hey Luca",Dianna says. (PAUSE:: you remember him from a few chapters ago? Well if you shipped Luca and Dianna I just wanted to let you know that Luca is actually gay. Now, resume)"Hey Di",Luca says. "What do they have to drink, I want something strong",Lola says.  "Dolores! You just got out of rehab like 3 months ago", Dianna says. "Ok, and?",Lola asks. "Do they have any sprite?",Dianna asks. "Yeah, it's over there",Katelyn says pointing to it. "Let's dance!",Katelyn said. "Sure",Lola said. "You coming Di?", Lola asked. "No, I'm good",Dianna said. "Hey Di", Luca said. "Hey Luke, why do you look so sad all of a sudden?",Dianna asked. "You know my boyfriend Josh, right?",Luca says. "Yeah, what about him?",Dianna asked. "Well, he just broke up with me for this bitch named Isabella",Luca says. "Oh damn",Dianna says.

Travis gets off of work and he goes to the gas station. He runs into one of Dianna's classmates. "My bad", the boy says. "It's all good",Travis says. "Wait, you look familiar", the boy said. "I do?", Travis asked looking confused. "Do you know Dianna by chance?",the boy asked. "Hernandez?",Travis asked. "Yeah, her", the boy says. "Yeah, she's my girlfriend, and how do you know her?",Travis asked. "She's my classmate",the boy said. "Oh",Travis says. "Wait, shouldn't you be at the party with her?",the boy asked. "What party?",Travis asks looking confused. "My girlfriend's party, well, ex girlfriend's party",the boy said. "What's the address?",Travis asked. "2234 Diamond Ave",the boy says. Travis rushes out of the gas station and he got into his car. When Travis gets there he immediately spots Dianna. He walks over and grabs her by the wrist. "TRAVIS, WHAT THE FUCK!",Dianna yells. "What the hell are you doing here, and what the hell are you wearing?",Travis says while rushing out with her. "Get in the car",Travis says. "No, I'm not leaving with you",Dianna says trying to get away. Travis grabs her by the wrist again. "GET IN THE GODAMN  CAR DIANNA!", Travis says. "Why the fuck are you wearing that tight ass dress?",Travis says while driving. "Because it's a nice dress",Dianna says. "Not it's not, it's showing too much fucking cleavage",Travis said. "What if I like showing cleavage?",Dianna asked. Travis slaps Dianna. "Now, say that shit again", Travis says. "Let me out of the car, i'll walk home",Dianna says. "Look, I'm sorry, ok?", Travis says. "I'll forgive you under one condition",Dianna says. "And what is that?",Travis asked. "Pull over into this parking lot",Dianna says. "Ok",Travis says sounding confused. Dianna climbs over the seat. "Mmmm",Travis says while staring at Dianna's ass. "Come on",Dianna said with a smirk. "Oh",Travis says. "Someone's a little excited",Dianna says while looking at his boner. "Oh shit",Travis says with a chuckle. "Oh fuck",Travis says while rolling his head back. "Slower baby, slower",Travis says with  a grunt. After Dianna's is done, she gets up and sits on the seat. Travis looks into her eyes while he slips her panties down. "My turn",Travis says.