Chapter 16: Juan

Dianna woke up to take a shower before Travis and the kids woke up. A few minutes after she got in, she heard the door open. She looked out the shower curtain and realized it was Travis. "Good morning to you too",Dianna said sarcastically. "Let me help you",Travis said while getting in the shower. "We don't have time to do that right now, Travis",Dianna said. Travis got out giving Dianna a nasty look. Travis went back to his room to put his clothes on when he got a knock on the door. He opened the door seeing Keylani and Gabriel standing at the door. "Good morning",Gabriel said with excitement. Dianna got dressed and got out the shower to make breakfast. "Are you to ready for summer camp?",Dianna asked while cooking. "Yes",Keylani said. "What's wrong?",Dianna asked. "I'm scared their going to bully me there",Keylani responded. "If they do just beat their ass, I'll teach you",Travis said. "Language Travis, and that's not the proper way to handle things",Dianna said. "Well, I have to get to work I'll see y'all later",Travis said while walking out the door.

Lola and Vickee came to pick up Dianna. She dropped the kids off at her mother-in-law's house and went to their new house. It had 3 stories with 3 geust rooms, 4 bathrooms, and a bedroom + one vacant one. A lot of people had showed up after they got back. Lola's cousins, family members, etc. "So is it nice?",Vickiee asked. "This house is beautiful!",Dianna exclaimed. "We made a good choice then",Lola said while looking at Vickiee. All of a sudden, I boy walked in. He was masculine, had curly black hair, brown eyes, and a small beard with a mustache. "Juan come here!",Lola yelled out. "This is the guy I wanted you to meet, remember?",Lola whispered. He walked over to them and said, "What happened, Lo?",with a deep voice. "You remember the girl I wanted you to meet? This is her",Lola said. "Dianna meet Juan, Juan meet Dianna",Lola said. "Nice to meet you",Juan said while shaking Dianna's hand while looking into her eyes. "Nice to meet you too",Dianna said while looking into his big brown eyes. "I'll let you two talk alone",Lola said while walking away with Vickiee. "So, how old are you?",Juan asked. "I'm 20, how old are you?",Dianna asked. "40",Juan said jokingly. "Don't play like that",Dianna said while laughing. "I'm actually 19",Juan said. "I'm older then",Dianna said. Juan laughed. "So what do you do for a living?",Juan asked. "College, and a stay at home mom, and my husband is a businessman",Dianna said . "You're married?",Juan asked. "Yes, but he doesn't treat me right",Dianna explained. "Oh",Juan replied. "Are you going to leave now?",Dianna asked nervously. "Why would I?",Juan asked. "I'm just trying to get out of this relationship the best way I can",Dianna explained. "Do you want to talk about it?",Juan asked. "Sure",Dianna responded.

Juan took Dianna's hand, and took her upstairs to one of the guest rooms. "Now, let's talk",Juan said while sitting on the bed. "Well, sometimes he yells at me",Dianna said. "I know that's not all he does, I can tell it in your eyes",Juan responded. "He beats me, and sometimes he chokes me too",Dianna explained. "Why would anyone want to hurt a beautiful girl like you?",Juan asked. Dianna started to cry. "Look at me",Juan said while cupping her cheek. Dianna looked at him for a minute and started to kiss him. He kissed back as he grabbed her by the waist. Dianna pulled back. "Thank you",Dianna said while looking into his eyes. "You're welcome, and if he touches you, call me or text me",Juan said. "But I don't have your number",Dianna said. "I'll give it to you",Juan said. "It was nice meeting you, Dianna.",Juan said with a warm smile. "Nice meeting you too, Juan",Dianna said while walking out the room. Dianna went back downstairs to find Lola. "So what do you think?",Lola asked. "Think about what?",Dianna asked. "What do you think about Juan?",Lola asked again. "He's cool, sweet, funny, and handsome. I just wanna look into his eyes again",Dianna said reminiscing. "What did you two do in that room?",Lola asked with a smirk. "We talked",Dianna said. "I know that's not all you two did",Lola said. "Ok we kissed like one time",Dianna said. "Is he a better kisser than Travis?",Lola asked. Dianna gave her a smirk.