Chapter 8: Lola.

"Mamá estoy en casa! *Mom I'm home*",Lola said. "Where were mija?",her mom asked. "I was at Di's house",Lola said. "Oh",her mom said. They get a knock at the door. Lola's mom goes to open it. "Oh hola hijo!", Lola's mom says while hugging Lola's brother. "What's up little sis",Angel said. "Mamá, what the hell is he doing here?",Lola asked. "Delores, language",her mom says. "He just got home from college so that he could visit us, he graduates in 2 days sweetie",her mom says. "Well, I'm not going",Lola said. When he tries to hug her she runs upstairs. "DELORES ALEJANDRA RODRIGUEZ!",her mom yelled. "Delores",Angel said. "What",Lola said. Angel opens the door. "Get out",Lola said. "Lola, what did I do?",Angel asked in a concerned tone. "What did you do?",Lola asked in a angry tone. "YOU SENT ME TO REHAB, AND I LOST MY GIRLFRIEND BECAUSE OF YOU. SHE TOLD ME SHE DIDN'T WANT TO BE WITH AN ADDICT",Lola said while crying. "I hate you Angelo, let's make that shit clear."  "Do you want to know why I sent you there?",Angel asked. "NO, I DON'T.",Lola yelled. "You ruined my life",Lola said. "IT WAS STARTING TO BECOME A HABIT DELORES",Angel yelled. "I ALREADY LOST OUR FATHER, I DIDN'T WANT TO LOSE YOU TOO" "I DIDN'T EVEN SMOKE THAT MUCH ANGELO",Lola yelled.  "DELORES, YOU SMOKED ALMOST EVERY DAY",Angel yelled back. "Lola, I did it so that you wouldn't end up like dad." "You know how we said that dad died from a heart attack?",Angel asked. "Yeah, you said he went into cardiac arrest",Lola said. "He actually died of lung cancer, and the reason he was taking us on all these trips is because he knew he wasn't going to be here long Delores",Angel said. "Why didn't anyone tell me?",Lola asked.  "We didn't want you to know that he smoked",Angel said. "I love you Angelo",Lola said while hugging him. "But just a couple of minutes ago you hated me",Angel said with a chuckle. "Oh shut up don't think that I'm not mad at you still",Lola said. "So, are you coming to my graduation?",Angel asked. " "I guess",Lola said. "KIDS IT'S TIME TO EAT!",their mom called.

"Olivia, how was your day at summer camp mija?",their mom asked. "It was fucking ass",Olivia said. Lola slapped her wrist and said,"No me hagas conseguir la chica de los zapatos *Don't make me get the shoe little girl*." "Well you cuss all the time Delores, why can't I?",Olivia asked with an attitude. "You're 12, that's why",Angel said. "I'm going to my room",Olivia said. "OLIVIA DANIELLA RODRIGUEZ, VUELVE AQUÍ AHORA MISMO *COME BACK HERE RIGHT NOW*",their mom yelled. "LLEVA TU CULO A ESTA MALDITA MESA AHORA MISMO ANTES DE QUE TE PATE EL CULO *GET YOUR ASS TO THIS GODDAMN TABLE RIGHT NOW BEFORE I BEAT YOUR ASS*",Lola yelled. The doorbell rang. Lola and Angel went to open the door. "Hello?", Lola said in a confused tone.  "Hello, is Olivia here?",the man asked. "Who are you, how old are you, and how do you know my sister?",Lola asked. "Um I'm 30 and I met your sister on a dating website also, my name is Jordan",he said with a nervous look. "OLIVIA, GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!",Angel yelled. "MY SISTER IS 12",Angel yelled. Lola closed the door. "What is it Angel?",Olivia asked. "Why did a grown ass man just show up at the door asking for you?",Lola asked. "What was his name?",Olivia asked. "It doesn't matter",Lola said. "Lola, what was his name?",Olivia asked again. "His name was Jordan, Olivia",Lola said. 'DELORES, THAT WAS MY BOYFRIEND!",Olivia yelled. "NOW I HAVE TO CALL HIM AND APOLOGIZE." "You're not going to do that because I'm taking your phone",their mom said. "PERO MAMA! *BUT MOM!*",Olivia yelled. "Pass it here",their mom said. "IT'S NOT FAIR, AND DELORES THE DOG TOOK A SHIT AGAIN!",Olivia yelled while running upstairs. "GIRL, THAT'S YOUR DOG NOT MINE!",Lola yelled back.

"Di is about to come pick me up mamá",Lola said while walking out the door. "Ok sweetie",her mom said. "Bitch hurry up and get in the car!",Katelyn yelled. "Ok!",Lola said while running to the car. They all get to the restaurant and they get to a table. "So Katie, let's talk about you and Jackson",Dianna said with a smirk. "Di, I already told you we aren't together yet",Katelyn said. "Plus, he already has a girlfriend." "Are you talking about Blaire?",Melissa asked. "Yeah, her",Katelyn said will rolling her eyes. "They broke up like 2 days ago, they put it on school anonymous page",Melissa said. "Now you know damn well I barely look on insta",Katelyn said. "Ok, I have to tell ya'll what happened last night",Lola said. "What happened?",Dianna asked. "Ok so tell me why last night this grown ass man showed up to the door looking for Olivia he sa-",Lola gets cut off. "Lola?",the girl said. "Vickiee?",Lola said looking confused. "Can I speak to you outside please?",Vickiee asked. "Sure",Lola said with no hesitation. "You look like you're doing well",Vickee said. "Yeah, I am",Lola said. "Lola look, I've missed you, ok?",Vickiee said. "And I wanted to just say this",Vickiee said. "Say what?",Lola asked. *Vickiee starts making out with her* "Wow",Lola chuckled. "So, do you want me too?",Vickiee asked looking nervous. "Of course I do Victoria",Lola said. "You want to go to my house, like right now?",Vickiee asked. "Oh, Vick I'm sorry, but I can't",Lola said. "Ok, well I'll see you later",Vickiee said. "Yes, you will",Lola said. "WELL DO YOU WANT TO COME OVER TOMORROW?",Vickiee yelled. "ALRIGHT HERMOSA!",Lola yelled back. Lola walked back into the restaurant she said,"We're back together!" "I'M SO PROUD OF YOU LO!",Melissa said while hugging her. "Bitch, I can't breath",Lola said. "Sorry, it's just that you're like my child Delores",Melissa said while laughing. "Ok, so anyways what were you saying about your sister?",Dianna asked. "Ok so like I was saying.....",Lola said.