Chapter 15: Goodbye

This chapter is split into sections :)

Ángel and Elijah 

It was 8 A.M., so Elijah had a little time before he had to get ready. He spent the night at Ángel's dorm. "What are you doing up so early baby?"Ángel said. "Good morning, beautiful"Elijah said while kissing her. "My alarm didn't go off yet but I just woke up and couldn't go back to sleep",Elijah explained. "Well, can I have a kiss?",Ángel asked while looking into his eyes. "Of course you can",Elijah said. "I love you",Ángel said. I love you more",Elijah responded.

Vickiee and Lola

"Should we tell them today baby?",Vickiee asked. "We'll tell them at dinner tonight",Lola responded. "I'm scared",Vickiee said. Lola walked over to her and kissed her. "It'll be fine baby, we'll only be a few cities away, they can still visit",Lola explained. "Will you really be there with me?",Vickiee asked. "Of course I will",Lola said. "Are you ready to go?",Lola asked. "Yes, just let me grab my jacket really quick",Vickiee responded.

Dianna and Travis

Dianna walks into the bedroom and sees Travis on his phone, and she approached him. "Hey",Dianna said in a calm voice. "What do you want?",Travis asked with an annoyed tone. "What are you doing?",Dianna asked. "Oh, I'm not doing anything, but I'm clearly on my phone as you can see",Travis said sarcastically. "You don't have to be rude about it, I was just asking you a question",Dianna said. "Well it's obvious what I'm doing",Travis said. "Why are you so rude all the time?",Dianna asked. "Because you act dumb, I think you are fucking dumb",Travis said. "NO I'M NOT!",Dianna shouted at him. Travis gets up and grabs her face. "WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TALKING TO?",Travis yelled. He yelled so loud that he woke the kids up. "Look what you did",Travis said. "You're the one that yelled",Dianna said. "Are you getting smart?", Travis asked with a irked look on his face. "What if I am?",Dianna shot back. Travis punched her which causes her to bleed and cry. "GET UP",Travis yells. Dianna sat on the floor and cried. "TRAVIS I'M BLEEDING",Dianna yelled back. "I'm scared",Gabriel said. "It's ok, I'm right here, Gabe",Keylani responded. "But why is daddy always hurting mommy?",Gabriel asked. "I don't know, Gabe",Keylani responded.

Olivia and Javon

Javon pushed Olivia on the bed and started kissing her. But that was soon cut off when her mom walked in. "What are you two doing?",the mom asked. "MAMÁ!",Olivia shouted in shock. "I promise you we were just kissing Mrs Rodriguez, nothing more",Javon explained. "Better not have been anything else",Mrs Rodriguez responded. They started kissing again. Javon's phone starts to ring, and he answers it. "Why are you calling me, I'm with my girlfriend",Javon said. He then hangs up the phone. "Who was that?",Olivia asked. "No one important, but I have to go to the restroom really quick",Javon said. He goes to the bathroom and leaves his phone in the room , forgetting to grab it. Olivia grabbed it and put her face ID in because it recognized both of their faces. She went to his recent calls and it was from a girl named Vivian with a ring emoji next to her name. Javon gets back and realizes he's fucked :)

The announcement 

"Is everyone here?",Lola asked while grabbing their attention. "So, Lola and I are moving to Arcane Falls",Vickiee said. Everyone looks in shock. "We found this beautiful house there and we went to look at it two weeks ago", Lola explained. "And the backyard is beautiful, it has a pool, a hot tub, and a patio.",Vickiee said. "So you guys are moving that far away?",Travis asked. "That's only like a few cities over baby",Dianna said. "I said the same thing",Lola said. "But that's not the only thing we wanted to tell you guys",Lola said. "What is it?"everyone asked while looking at them. "WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!",they both cheered. Everyone at the table started cheering and the whole restaurant heard them cheering. Everyone hugged them and they moved a couple days later.