Chapter 11: Better luck next time?

~I decided to write a short lil smut in one paragraph....... it sounds so cringy to me I can'ttt~

They all get back home from spring break on Sunday. When Travis and Dianna get home, they get unpacked. While they're unpacking, Travis gets a text message. "I'll be right back, I have to go to the restroom",Travis said. while looking at his phone. "Ok, I'm about to try and get Mila to sleep",Dianna responded. The text message was from Mia:

Mia

Hey Travis

Hey Mia

Wsp???

Guess what!!

What???

I'm coming to your city!!!!

So when you get here, what you want to do?

Whatever you want to do

I have something in mind ;)

Travis gets out of the bathroom and goes to the room. He notices that Dianna isn't there so he goes to look in the kitchen. "What you cooking my love?",Travis asked while grabbing Dianna by the waist. "I'm making spaghetti",Dianna responded while giggling. Travis turns her around to pick her up then he put her on the counter. "I'm trying to cook put me down",Dianna said while laughing. "When you're done, make sure you eat and get ready for bed because you have school in the morning",Travis said. "I'm already done",Dianna responded. "Well eat and go to bed",Travis said. "Yes sir",Dianna said sarcastically. 

"Are you ready for school?",Travis asked. "Yes, Lola, Vickiee, and Ángel (not Angel) are about to pick me up",Dianna said. "Make sure you have your backpack",Travis said. "I have everything baby, they're outside waiting for me", Dianna said. They get to school an they go to class. They go sit at they're table in the back. "That trip was so fun",Ángel (not Angel) said. "I know right, you should've came with us Luke",Lola said. "I was on vacation with my man, we went to New York, and he set up a whole date and gave me a promise ring",Luca said. "That's sweet",Dianna said. "Let's go to the bathroom baby",Lola said. "Ok",Vickiee said. They get to the bathroom, and they get to big stall. And bitch you already know what happened, I don't even have to explain. "You almost got us caught",Lola laughed. "What, you were licking fast",Vickiee smiled. They get back to the classroom and they go sit down. 

Meanwhile.......

Travis gets a knock on the door, so he goes to get the door. "Hey",Mia said. "Hey sweethart, why are you wearing  a trench coat girl?",Travis asked with a smirk. "Do you want to see what's underneath it?"Mia asked. "Show me in the room, let's go upstairs",Travis said. They go to the room and Mia reveals what's under her jacket. "Where did you get that from?",Travis asked while looking her up and down. "My mom bought it, but she never wore it so she gave it to me",Mia explained. "So your mom just doesn't care, does she?",Travis asked. "She doesn't",Mia said. "But you just show me what you can do to me",Mia said. Travis pushed Mia on to the bed. "You ready?",Travis asked. "Yes sir",Mia said while looking up at him. "I have to get you wet first, ok?",Travis said. "Yes sir",Mia responded. Travis went down and started to lick you know where. "Fuck",Mia moaned with pleasure. Travis looked into her eyes then he started to lick faster. "It feels so good",Mia whimpered. "You like that?",Travis asked while looking up. "Travis I'm about to cum, slow down",Mia squealed. She reaches her climax bitches!!!!! "Finally",Travis smirked. Travis puts his hand around her neck and sticks it in. Mia moaned as he went in and out. "You're so tight",Travis grunted. "Is this your first time sweethart?" "Yes sir",Mia responded while moaning. 10 minutes go by, and they get done. "Here, clean yourself up",Travis said while passing her a towel. She cleans herself up. "I'm tired",Mia said. "Do you want one of my tshirts since you only wore the lingerie",Travis asked. "Sure",Mia said. They fall asleep together.

"Get in the car ya'll",Lola said. "3 people ride with me and the rest can ride with Luca." "Ok!",Dianna said. "Let's stop at the gas station, I want to buy some snacks"Dianna said. "Ok, I need to get gas anyways",Lola said. They get to the gas station, and they got what they needed. "Are we already to go?",Lola asked. "Yes",Katelyn responded. She goes to drop Dianna off first, then Ángel (not Angel) YOU SHOULD KNOW BY NOW BITCHES SO I'M NOT DOING THE CORRECTION THING AGAIN >3 then Katelyn. "Baby, I'm home!",Dianna said. She walks upstairs, and she opens the door. "WAKE YOUR ASS UP TRAVIS",Dianna yelled. "Oh shit, what are you doing home?",Travis asked with a shocked look. "WHO THE FUCK IS THIS?",Dianna yelled. "I'm Mi-",Mia said getting cutoff. "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW",Dianna said. "Ok, I'm sorry about this",Mia said. "I'm packing my shit",Dianna said. Dianna packs her things, and Keylani's things. Lola comes to pick them up. "Just go up to one of the guest rooms girl",Lola said. "I'm not going back to him",Dianna said to herself.