Chapter 4: Get out

A month of them dating was alright. But.............. A lot of stuff happened in that 1 month. Wait. We're not going to get into that right now.

The first month of them dating she would tell her parents that she was going to Cassidy's house. But actually, she was going to Travis' house almost everyday after school. Her parents weren't that strict. But she decided that weekend she was 'going to stay at Cassidy's house'. But in reality, Travis took her to meet his friends. Let's just say they didn't want to get along with her.....wait.....no.....they hated her. They thought she was a whore because she was 15 and Travis was 23.

His friends were Kevin, Carter, his best friend Trevor, Louis, Jesús, Brandon, and Asher. Conversation: Travis: Guys this is my girlfriend, her name is Dianna. Dianna: Hi, it's nice to meet you all. Carter: Hi, it's nice to meet you too. Asher: So, how long have you been a whore?  Travis: She's not a whore Louis: Trav, u really let her walk around like this? *She was wearing a dress that showed all of her curves* Trevor: I don't see anything wrong with it btw, where did you get it? I want to get Cassidy something like that for our anniversary. Dianna: I got it from fashion nova® The other boys didn't say a word the whole time. Later on,  they all leave.

"Travis, why don't they like me?", Dianna asked Travis grabbed her by her waste and looked into her eyes and said,"They don't hate you, they just need to get to know you mi amor." "Travis, Asher literally called me a whore.",Dianna said. "Baby, he doesn't mean that". Travis says.*Dianna rolls her eyes*  *Travis grabs her waist again*  *They end up on the bed*  

The next morning  "Wake up mi amor" Travis says in a quiet voice. *Dianna notices she doesn't have any clothes on* "Wait, Travis, what happened last night",Dianna asked with a shocked look on her face. "Let's just say I put you to sleep",Travis chuckled. "That's not funny",Dianna said in a shocked tone. "I know I'm sorry baby,"Travis chuckled. "Travis stop",Dianna said. "Alright, my bad baby",Travis says. "I cooked for you", Travis says. "Are you hungry Di?" *After she is done eating, Cassidy comes to pick her up and take her back home.*  "Cass?",Dianna asked. "Yes?",Cassidy said while paying attention to the road. "Me and Travis had sex",Dianna said in a nervous voice. "WHAT?",Cassidy said hitting her brakes.  Cassidy setting a bad example she asks,"Did it feel good?" "OMG STOP",Dianna yelled. "What? Just curious", Cassidy says letting out a giggle. *She arrives at Dianna's house and drops her off* "Bye girly, hope you used protection",Cassidy says with a smirk. "STOP",Dianna says annoyed.

A month goes by  *Dianna suddenly has to vomit* "Mami  I think I have a stomach virus I just got done vomiting"Dianna says. "Oh mi pobre niña *oh my poor child*",Selena(mom) says. When Cassidy heard about it she came to visit and went upstairs to talk to Dianna in private. "So, like what are you feeling",Cassidy asks "I've been craving the weirdest cravings",Dianna says. "I've also been cramping but when I go to clean myself up, there's no blood" "Oh shit", Cassidy says with a shocked look. "Di, I think you're pregnant" "What? No I'm not we used protection",Dianna says with a disrespected look. "You know, condoms are not 100% effective",Cassidy says with a nervous look. "You know what, I'm about to go buy you 4 sticks" "Ok",Dianna says with a nervous tone of voice. *Cassidy buys the sticks* Dianna goes to take all 4 tests. 1 came out negative, the other 3 were positive.

"NO NO NO",Dianna yells in terror. "Di, it's time to tell your parents",Cassidy says. Cassidy leaves  "Mami? Papi? I  have to talk to ya'll",Diana says nervously. "What is it?", Selena asks. "Yeah what's wrong?',Lewis (dad) asks. "I'm pregnant",Diana says. "BY WHO?", Lewis yells.           "T-T-Travis",Dianna stutters. "PACK ALL YOUR SHIT AND LEAVE",Selena says. That night Dianna moved in with Travis

Chapter 4 ended