Chapter 14: New Chapter

4 years go by. Dianna is now 20, Travis is now 28. Keylani is now 5, Gabriel is now 4. Travis and Dianna got married on her 20th birthday. Keylani is starting kindergarten, Gabriel is going to preschool, Dianna is going to college, and Travis got a new job

"Lola's outside baby, I have to go or I'm going to be late",Dianna said. "Wait a second, give me a kiss",Travis said while grabbing her hips. "You know what that turned into last time",Dianna said. "But you're my wife now",Travis responded. "What does that have to do with anything?",Dianna asked. Lola honked her horn. "What took you so long?",Lola asked. "Travis almost convinced me to have sex",Dianna explained. "Well y'all are married",Lola said. "Well I had to get to class because my professor is horrible",Dianna said. "Well let's go girls",Lola said. They all get to the school and they go to class obviously. Dianna walked to her class and opened the door quietly hoping that the professor wouldn't notice. "Sanchez, you're late",the professor said while putting her glasses on. "Sorry Professor Hairfield, I had to get my kids to school",Dianna explained. "No excuses, you're going to have to write me a 200 word essay it you must turn it in to me by Friday",Professor Hairfield responded. "What, I'm not going to be finished in time",Dianna said. "Oh well, don't be late",Professor Hairfield said with a smirk. "Bitch",Dianna said in her head.

They get out of class and get ready to go home. When Lola dropped them off  her and Vickee went to their house. Lola was wondering why Vickiee wasn't talking to her the whole time until they got home. "Why aren't you talking to me baby?",Lola asked while wrapping her arms around Vickiee's waist. "You know what you did Lola",Vickiee said while moving Lola's arms. "No I don't",Lola said in a confused tone. "Are you still talking to her?",Vickiee asked. "Who is 'her'?",Lola asked. "Daniela or whatever the hell her name is",Vickiee responded. "No, why would you think that baby?",Lola asked. "I saw that she texted you, and there's hearts beside her name",Vickiee said. "She texted me, but I didn't text her back",Lola explained. "I need proof",Vickiee said. "Here",Lola said. Vickiee goes through Lola's phone and sees that she blocked her on everything. Vickiee checked their text messages, and the last time they talked to each other was 8 years ago. "I told you",Lola said. "Oh shut up Delores",Vickiee said. "You know you love me",Lola said while kissing her cheek. "You're lucky",Vickiee said with a smile.

"What you still doing up baby?",Travis said. "My professor",Dianna said. "What happened?",Travis asked. "She wants me to write a 200 word essay because I was late",Dianna said. "Does she do this to the other students?",Travis asked. "No, just me",Dianna responded. "Well, when do you have to turn it in?",Travis asked. "It has to be done by Friday",Dianna said. "I can help you, what topic are you writing about?",Travis asked. "Overcoming adversity",Dianna responded. "I'll write it for you",Travis said. "No, you have work tomorrow",Dianna said. "Just go to bed and I'll have it done by Tuesday",Travis said. "Are you sure?",Dianna asked. "Yes I'm sure baby, this type of stuff is easy for",Travis said trying to brag. "We know you were valedictorian, Travis",Dianna said while rolling her eyes. "But anyways, you need to get to bed",Travis said. "I'm about to",Dianna responded.

Ángel went back to her hometown for college. She saw some of her old friends there, and she also saw this handsome boy in her class that looked familiar to her. It looked like her old crush, Elijah. "Ángel?",the girl asked in shock. "AALIYAH!",Ángel said eagerly. She got up to hug her. "Sit with me",Aaliyah said. "Ok",Ángel said. "Guess who's sitting beside me, Ángel",Aaliyah said with a giggle. "Who?",Ángel asked. "Look and see",Aaliyah said with a smirk. "No way",Ángel said with a shocked look. "Yes, he told me to bring you over. He wants to talk to you when class is over",Aaliyah said. "Ok",Ángel said. Class ended and Elijah didn't talk to her, but little did she know he had her phone number and he knew where her dorm room was. Ángel got a knock at the door. When she opened it, she was surprised to see Elijah at her door. "Elijah what are you doing here?",Ángel asked. All of a sudden Elijah pulled her in for a kiss. "I'm in love with you, I didn't get to tell you in person because you moved",Elijah explained. "I'm in love with you too, I was just waiting on you",Ángel said while looking into his eyes. He pulled her in for another kiss. He closed the door and threw her on the bed and started kissing her again. She woke up the next morning confused. Elijah was waiting for her to wake up. "Good morning, beautiful",Elijah said while kissing her. "Wait did we-",Ángel got cut off by another kiss. "No, we didn't",Elijah said with a chuckle. "What time is it?"Ángel asked. "Oh shit I'm going to be late for class, I'll see you later.",Elijah said. "I love you",Ángel said. "I love you too Ángel",Elijah responded. He closed the door. "I finally got him",Ángel said to herself.