Chapter 5: I'm sorry.

4 months later they find out the gender. The gender is a girl. 

The day of birth: "She looks just like you mi amor",Travis says with a smile. Dianna smiles. "No, she looks like your mother Trav", Dianna says. They both laugh. The baby opens her eyes. Dianna looks at her. "What should we name her?",Travis asks. "Keylani",Dianna says. "Her middle name should be Mila",Travis says. "What's her full name ma'am?",The nurse asks. While looking into the baby's big brown eyes Dianna says,"Keylani Mila Sánchez."  Travis smiles.

A month later Dianna goes back to school. After she got home one day, Travis was watching the baby as usual.

"Baby, I'm home!",Dianna says putting her stuff up. She goes to the room where Travis and Keylani are. Dianna picks up the baby and asks,"Hi baby, did you miss mommy?" The baby laughed. "Hey baby",Dianna says. "Hey",Travis says with a sigh. "What are you doing?", Dianna asks. "Isn't it obvious?",Travis says. "What do you want to eat tonight?",Dianna asks. "You",Travis says. "Baby, not tonight",Diana says. Travis' smile quickly fades. "But baby, she's here now",Travis says. "We can just put her to bed then, we'll have the night to ourselves." "Baby, I'm not in the mood"Dianna says. "Really? Are you fucking serious?",Travis asks in a frustrated tone. "Yes",Dianna says. "You are so fucking useless without me",Travis says while gripping Dianna's neck. "TRAVIS LET GO I CAN'T BREATHE!",Dianna says while crying. "You know what? Just leave me alone, ok?",Travis says. Keylani cries. "Calm down baby girl, mommy's here mommy's ok",Dianna says while crying. Travis almost slaps Keylani because he couldn't stand the noise. "I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD!",Travis yells while walking over to Keylani with his fist balled up. "DON'T TOUCH HER TRAVIS!",Dianna says while trying to block his fist. Travis ends up slapping Dianna across the face. She falls on to  the bed. Travis chokes her again. "WHAT THE FUCK DID I TELL YOU!",Travis says. "TRAVIS PLEASE STOP I'M SORRY!",Dianna says while crying. Travis let go of her neck. "You know what? I don't have time for this, I'm going to bed",Travis says. Dianna rocks the baby to sleep. Dianna goes to bed.

"Good morning mi amor"Travis says attempting to kiss Dianna's cheek. Dianna dodges his kiss. "Do you want me to drive you to school?",Travis asks. No response. Keylani starts crying. Dianna goes to feed her. Keylani falls asleep again. Dianna gets all her stuff  together for school. "Di, let's talk",Travis says. "What, and make it quick",Dianna says looking annoyed. "I understand that by my actions, I made you feel uncomfortable, vulnerable and like your body was something for anyone to touch. I am sorry for that. I am also sorry that I acted in a way that showed I was entitled to do something I was clearly not entitled to do.",Travis says. "I love you Di",Travis says. "I love you too Trav, but promise you won't do that again",Dianna says. They kiss each other. Travis drives Dianna to school.