Chapter 3: I love you Diana

"Good morning mamá good morning papá", Diana says as she runs out the door. *She gets on the bus* "Lola!", Diana yells to the back of the bus. *She sits beside Lola* "Girl, you didn't come to school for a month. What happened?", Diana asks. "Rehab", Lola says with a big sigh. "Oh", Diana says. *15 minutes later, they arrive at school*  Diana gets a notification from her phone:   Katelyn- Come to the bathroom  "Can I go to the bathroom please?",Diana asks the teacher. "Yes, you can",The teacher says. Otw to the bathroom, she sees her old friend Luca. "Hey Diana", Luca says. "Hey Luke",Diana responds

Diana gets to the bathroom and she sees Katelyn, Lola, Chole, Lucile, and Melissa. All of the girls are excited to see each other. They all go into the big stall. They talked, took pictures and played. They post the pictures on their stories. Diana's is titled: *My hearts >>>333 @katiegetmotion @helovechol @hearts4lo @theofficial_cile @he_luv_lissa*

 Diana's is titled: *My hearts >>>333 @katiegetmotion @helovechol @hearts4lo @theofficial_cile @he_luv_lissa*

*Just pretend this is a picture of them(:*Then they all went back to their classes. *The bell rings* She then goes to 4th period. She has 4th period with Katelyn, Melissa, Chole, and Lucile. They all ate lunch together everyday. When they get back to class, they started learning about the Declaration of Independence. "Why is this important sir?",Chole asks. "Because it's important to learn about what happened in the past", The teacher says. "No, I really don't", Chole says. "Get your things and go to the office", the teacher says. "Your referral will be down there in a minute." 

*A few hours goes by* Diana, Katelyn, Melissa, Lucile, and Lola all ride the bus to Diana's house. They all spend the night they took pictures together. Diana posted it on her story. *My girls >>33 @katiegetmotion @hearts4lo @theofficial_cile @he_luv_lissa*

*Just pretend this is a picture of them (:*

That night Cassidy, now 21, and Travis, now 23 came over for dinner and Diana didn't know this so she wasn't prepared. "TIME FOR DINNER GIRLS!",Selena(mom) yells. They all quickly peel their face masks off and ran to the dining room. When Diana saw Travis, she went to sit beside him because she always had a crush on him. Once everybody got done eating they all went back to Diana's room to get ready for bed. Cassidy left and Travis had a fight with his roommate and his roommate kicked him out. Travis stayed in the master bedroom.

Diana got up and went to the kitchen to get some water. "What you doing up so late?",Travis says in his sleepy voice. "I got dehydrated",Diana said in a tired tone. Diana was wearing VERY short shorts and a t-shirt. "Di I need to talk to you",Travis says in a serious tone. "I'm in to younger girls." "Iv'e had a crush on you ever since you were 13." "But I didn't want to tell because I thought you would call me a creep because of our age gap." "Travis?",Diana asks. "I like you too" "Iv'e always loved you." *Travis picks her up gripping her thighs and puts her on top of the counter while kissing on her everywhere* "I love you Diana", Travis says gently kissing her ear.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                 Chapter 3 ended