Chapter 1 (arrival)

Tboah timeline: before Taylor find the Vitality Of the Heart and 2 months after Choi Han left with Ron and Beacrox (idk the exact time ok? I just create it, and I don't want dead Taylor)

Totcf timeline: after killing white radish

SGT World timeline: a year after cale went back to his world

Earth 1 timeline:
After KRS moved to a safer home for his niece.

_______________________________________

Tboah world:

"I wonder if young master are well." said Ron.

"why would you worry about that bastard?" choi Han asking sarcastically.

"Ho. Shut up you punk. And with all due respect, he is not a bastard." Ron gave a cold glare as he respond.

"Huh, whateve-" before Choi Han could finish, a sudden blinding light cover them.

Tcf world:

" Human! Look at this flower crown I made!" Raon happily fly toward Cale while bringing his first made flower crown.

" Youngest! It should be a surprise for him! " On shout toward Raon while trying to catch up to him.

Cale, as usual, pretend to be surprise when Raon fly toward him," Ah! It's too beautiful Raon! Who taught you how to made it?"

" Mom did!" Raon happily answer cale before a sudden bright light engulf them.

" Huh?! H-huma-!" raon shout as he saw cale disappearing into the light.

SGT world.:

"Hey Roksoo, when will you call this team leader of yours Hyung?" Lee soo hyuk ask the weak looking figure in front of him who proceed eating his meal while ignoring him.

" This guy really-Haa......" choi Jung Soo sigh as he look toward Kim Rok Soo with disbelief.

The office's door open and they could see Grandma Kim entering the room with an invitation in her hand.

" Hm? What's that grandma?" ask Rok Soo in a respectful and gentle tone.

'Ho, this punk suddenly turn respectful when she came yet rude toward me. Well, he still have some respect toward me tho.' Lee Soo Hyuk thought about the sudden change of the rude punk as he still observe the invitation they receive.

The content of the invitation=

{ Dear Guest,

With my utmost respect, would you accept this invitation to watch some entertainment to relieve your fatigueness and stress?

YES / NO}

" I choose yes then!" Choi Jung Soo then suddenly circle the yes with a pen before they were blinded by a bright light

"Wait, Jung soo-!"

Earth 1: