Chapter 4 (meet)

"Nya... He still hasn't wake up yet.." Hong's ears droop while he look at his fathe- human, still sleeping.

"I'm sure human just sleeping because he feel tired. So you need no fear because the great and mighty Raon Miru is here to look after our human!"
Raon puff up his chest to look majestic but to others, he look cute.

On just ignored her brothers antics as she check on the redhead's breathing.
'It seems his breathing is going back to normal' On let out a sigh of relief after making sure the redhead's breathing is fine and let him rest.
"It's seem I wake up faster than him.", Sgt! KRS look at the sleeping tcf! Cale with heavy eyes as he still feeling tired and lazy.

"I should get up no-" a hand suddenly push his body back lying on the bed as the person let out a bit of his dragon fear.
"You should rest for a bit more before you could get out of bed" Sgt! KRS obediently lay back as he got chills from Tcf! Eruhaben and Grandma Kim's cold glare.

"I can get you whatever you want, so please just rest here and do nothing abodiently Hyung." Sgt! Lee Seung Won speak to Sgt! KRS with a look of anticipation as he is waiting for his Hyung to ask him for anything.
Sgt! Lee Seung won became more excited and curious as to what his Hyung would ask him to bring as Sgt! KRS open his mouth to speak.

"Than, could you bring me something to eat? I'm quite hungry..." Sgt! Lee Seung Won and his sister quickly ran out of the bedroom to the kitchen and look for foods and drinks.
"Make sure to bring him the most luxurious food you can find! We need to serve our Roksoo the best treatment!" Both Sgt Lee Jin Joo and Lee Seung Won started to search for foods faster after hearing Sgt! Lee soo Hyuk's order.

"Aigoo... Did you see how much they love you Roksoo? So hurry up on getting better" Sgt! KRS look at Grandma Kim with an odd look after hearing her statement. 'Why would they love someone like me so much? I didn't do much for them to love me..'
Still, he gave her a gentle smile as he thought about something that could get him scolded by his family figures.

*Meanwhile, in the recording room*
"Adam, my son!" The god of death proceed to hug Adam as soon as Adam enter the room.
"He isn't your child, if you may accept the reality. He is mine." The Sun God snatch Adam away from The GOD and hug him tight.
"Hah! As if he accept you as his mother!" The Sun God look at The GOD with a displeasure face and respond with a sarcastic tone.

"Did he ever say you are his only guardian? I'm sure he said I'm his mother and you're only a GUARDIAN" The sun god look at the GOD with a mocking face.

"Hahaha, Death-nim, Sun-nim, please stop fighting..." Adam look at both of the gods with an awkward expression as he still hasn't got used to it.

'They would actually destroy this room if they fight here' his eyes were full of terror at the thought as he still keeping his smiling face.

" I would like to start the reaction now, but they are still sleeping and doing their own activities. Huu.. I want to show them a very interesting record of the young cale..." Lena let out a sigh as she find it boring waiting for the humans.

"Ah right! Let's have a spar Adam! I wanna see if I get stronger or not!"
"We always got a tie. Aren't you tired of it? We already spar for about 7109 times." Adam look at Lena with a very tired expression as Lena's excitement quickly disappear.

"You don't need to remind me of that you beach..." she mumbled as she went to the mic to make an announcement.

"Ah ah, 1 2 3,testing testing. OK everyone, are you ready for another reaction?" 'I'm getting bored right now.' of course she didn't said the last part.

"Nya! But, human still hasn't wake up yet!" Raon imitated his siblings sounds as he speak. 'I want to react with human'

"Hahaha, sorry can't do. We need to start now or you will need to stay here longer" Nela let out an awkward laugh as she worry that they would be angry at them.
'I really hope I can stay here longer. I want to slack off from my works' Lena laugh inwardly at both Alberu's thought.