Chapter 17: Mission Complete(?)2

Before that you guys. Pls suggest me some Korean names for KRS niece. I wanted to put her name in the next chap....

Luv yall
_______________________________________

Tap tap tap tap

Fingers tapping could be heard around the room. The rational type were all tapping their fingers on the table in front of them simultaneously. They all were having the same stiff expression as the tcf side.
From the last part they heard/watch, Cale seems to be in a very serious danger. They all have a serious, depressing thought.

If it seeing the self suffer, they would be half okay with it, but to see Cale suffer... It would be the greatest despair to them.

Boom!

They all flinch.
"What was that?"
"I think it came from the recording room."
"I think so too." they then heard a very furious shout, the voice sound majestic at the same time too.

"Lena!! You f*cking demon b*tch!" they were shock, upon seeing the person ran out of the recording room looking furious, was the God Of Death.
"You bastard g-!"

"Lena! I swear, if you don't come here within 5 second, I will destroy your laboratory." they all flinched once again and shudder seeing the God of Death smiling maniacally while saying that in a vicious voice. Even both Cage doesn't have the courage to curse the god after seeing his smile. That's when the Demon Queen, Lena, barge in the room and quickly shot toward the GoD .

They thought she was going to attack him, but she simply kneeling in front of him and look at him with pleading eyes. Some cringe at her pleading voice. It sounds more like... She's trying to anger him more...

"Oh dear Death of all, the Eternal Sleep, the Ruler of Death. What did I do to anger you this much..?" she's internally smirking on the inside right now. They all wanted to know what could make him so angry toward the Demon Queen. The audience went closer to hear their conversation..
The god of death frown deeper, but then his frown turn into a menacing smile.

"Dear Demon Queen, may I know what you teach our dear Axel..?"upon this, they could see Lena visibly flinch. But then, they wonder... Who is Axel..? The god of death eyes soften when speaking this person.

Suddenly, a bright light blinded their sight and they all cover their eyes. They open their eyes and blink a few times, staring at the spot where the God of Death and the Demon Queen were just standing at a moment ago.

Clack clack clack

A woman walking through the silent room in front of the platform with her extravagant, holy-looking attire. Both world of Hannah and Jack immediately recognizer who she is and bow a little in respect. The Sun God believers, saw their saint bow, and finally realize it, they quickly bow in respect too. The others look at all of them weirdly but they turn back toward the new arrival when she started to spoke in an enchanting voice.

"Those two will settle down in another room. I'll took control for Lena while she's gone for some 'talk' with a certain bastard god." Nela gestured the woman to introduce herself first. She saw this and let out a fake cough awkwardly.

"Ehem. As you can see, looking at my attire, my appearance and the aura I'm emitting, the suspicion of yours are correct my dear believers. I am the Sun god, or more correctly, Im the Sun Goddess."
Alberu* froze up. The Sun goddess.? The god that put the curse upon the Crossman Family...?

The Sun Goddess look at Alberu* and smile sweetly, causing him to flinch and became more anxious. That's when Nela quickly told him the truth.
Finding out the truth, both Alberu became more relax, and somehow, felt grateful to the Sun Goddess and see her in a new light.