Chapter 11 (RR (3))

"Hey my brah."
"what the f*ck did you just say?"
Glenn look at Bud in shock. What the f*ck does that even mean?!
Glenn subconsciously swear in shock upon Bud calling him with an unfamiliar 'title'.

"I'm not your 'Brah'"
"Pffft. -". Glenn could clearly hear KRS laughing behind him. He narrow his eyes when he realize what they were planning. They really are troublemakers and made to be friends.

"I bet10 gold coins they would get punch in the face."
"I bet 3 gold coins they got smack in the back."
"Im sure their alcohol would get taken away from them. Im betting 6 gold coins on it."
"Im betting 5 gold coins they would be thrown by wind magic."
Cale*, Sgt! KRS, Cale, and Adam were watching and betting on the show with their money.
Then, like Adam had predicted it from the start, both of the man got thrown by wind magic. (courtesy of our purple hair mage.)

KRS and Bud literally got thrown around in the air and cause them to feel dizzy, almost throwing up.
"H, hey glenn! Can't you be a bit kinder to this handsome friend of yours?!"
"B*tch, you ain't my friend anymore."
Glenn made Bud flying around the room for about another 6 minutes while Roksoo already dying(faint) in Kim Min Ah's arms. Here our little chibi Adam collecting his money from the three chibi mc. They all grumble because they literally lose their money in a trivial thing. They sure Adam use his power!.

"Oh come on! Sit now if you already finish motherf*peep*!"
"Dear mortals, I'm sincerely apologise for the crude words. As compensation, I will redacted any swearing words." they all look at Nela in gratitude while Lena clicks her tounge as she couldn't swears freely as she want.

"Let the f*peep* show begin!" they all turn toward the screen, completely ignoring the swearing as its already been redacted by Mrs Nela.

[ A butler. A father. A cook. A brother. ||ep 14]

"HM? It's seems this episode will be about a family, I guess?"
"I think so too..." person no. 1 said to his friend in confusion also. But there are two person that were confused the most.

'Why does it sound like our job?' Beacrox* literally could figure out that it was about them. The role, the jobs, its literally fit their description, but it could also be someone else.

The five mc(include my oc) once again went into another room saying they were too lazy to watch.

["Father" Beacrox called out.

"Yes Beacrox?" Ron spoke.]

'it's really us. ' both of them thought and didn't say it out loud.

["Did we have to leave back then?" Beacrox ask.

"Beacrox, it is for the best." Ron spoke

Beacrox felt a boiling wrath inside him and walk out of the room. Beacrox does not understand, why he and his father had to leave the family that his father serve almost 3 to 4 decades now.

'I can't understand father.' Beacrox spoke to himself.

"Hyung, look!" a boy spoke as the older one look at him.

"What is it young master?" the older one ask.

"Hyung I draw me and mother!" the boy spoke with a smile.

The older one look at the drawing.. It wasn't really good but it was understandable for this boy's age. The older one sigh and a small smile appears.]

"*gasp* that stoic guy could smile?!"
"Bud, once again you say something, I'm going to burn you to Ash using fire magic." Bud shuddered at the thought and quiet down.