Chapter 15: A Mission? (3)

Hi readers!
Remember the animation I talk about?
I might not finish it or delete it cause I think it's bad... You will understand if you watch it lmao.

Might as well write a new chap, so enjoy~

Edit: I just realize a few of the words I type disappear, so treat it as a grammatical error. ^^
_______________________________________

Footsteps could be heard in the empty room as the audience are currently reacting. Nela walk in excitement while holding back the urge to run happily and burst in that door, but as a queen, she need to always be composure and elegance/etiquette , although even her demon sister didn't even care a tiny bit of etiquette or royalty things.

Nela arrive in front of the door thinking whether to knock first or not,
'I don't need to knock since they won't heard it anyway.' she proceed hold the door hofder and open the door, expecting the audience to still reacting and won't realize her there. To her surprise, a cake was shove and stop right in front of her face with people surrounding her.

"WELCOME BACK NELA-NIM!!"
"H, huh..?" Nela look at the cake in front of her and the audience surrounding her(except some villains) dumbfoundedly. Is today her birthday? Or are there a welcoming party or something?

Nela snap out of it when a little boy tuck the hem of her sleeve. Some look a bit panic seeing the boy doing something that could offend her in some way.
Nela look at him, smiling gently, and hold him in her arms. Everyone look relief and cooed at the sight.

'Unfair.. I want to hug her too..' Rion realize what he just thought and slap his face not too strong. Sheritt look at this oddly but think he might be thinking something he doesn't wanted too.

"Okay2. Enough with the welcoming party. My sister will eat that mu- I mean cake while you guys are reacting."

.....

'Did she just call the most delicious and lovely cake we all work together to make a mud?'
The people look offended but quickly went to their seats.

" Ehem. Let the show begin!!!!!! "
Her voice oddly sound more louder than usual.

[" Hah, hah, hah, ha, ugh-!" Young Roksoo seem to be running away from something with a tired look on his face and a wound on his left side.]

Gasp

"Must you start with such a bad start?!"
"What happen to Roksoo?!"
"Grandma, Hyung injury seem to be effected by a poison!"
"We need to quickly go to him!"

"Hey, hey! Chill guys, chill. And Bud*, it's not like I'm the one who control what they do. This is what currently happening right now after all those shits they went through while you guys are resting."

Tcf and E2 clenched their hands into a fist.
'We must search for a way to bring them back immediately!'
They look back at the screen in worry.

[" Damn it, damn it damn it! "
'Why must the poison need to effect my legs now?!' Young Roksoo hide behind big rock.

Young Roksoo with the others was stealthily infiltrating the target's headquarter, they thought it all went smoothly. Until...

"Hey! Roksoo! Get out of there!"
"it dangerous!" young roksoo was trapped inside a giant bubble surrounding the big mansion the target's currently in. He said he would try to find a way out, but stopping inside the target's room. He then try to find anything that could destroy the giant bubble before...

Shuk!

A poisonous sword stab his left body side.

"Kuk!" Young Roksoo was on his knees after someone kick the back of his legs, turning around seeing that KRS, Thames and Henituse were fighting the other Hunters while Adam having a hard time fighting the Central Hunters.