Chapter 2 (wiki)

Please don't copy my works.

I might write some chapters a bit shorter or longer than 2000 words.

Thank you for reading! 💖

_______________________________________

As every beast tribes, elves, dark elves, dragons and other beings already seated, the screen start to shine.

The main characters (our cutie cales and Roksoo of course) was seated at the front together. The nobles was angry at the fact that their(the mcs) seat are more comfortable and luxury than theirs(nobles).

"As I stated before, we will react to Cale and Rok Soo wiki first. Ah, almost forgot, you will also react to my dear friend/rival since you guys would meet him in the near future.", Lena speak the second part with a boring tone.

'Are they perhaps not that close of a friend? She look kinda annoyed when she speak about this unknown guy...' as some people thinking about the mysterious guy, a picture was displayed on the screen.

' as some people thinking about the mysterious guy, a picture was displayed on the screen

NAME
Kim Rok Soo (Previous life)
김록수
Cale Henituse (Current life)
케일 헤니투스

RELATIVES
Deruth Henituse (father)

† Jour Thames (mother)

Violan Henituse (stepmother)

Basen Henituse (younger step-brother)

Lily Henituse (younger half-sister)

Alberu Crossman (sworn brother)

Choi Jung Soo (sworn brother)

" Wait, his highness is that trash sworn brother in that world?!" said by
Tboah! Choi Han in anger as he could not accept it. 'Im only seen as a friend by his highness, yet this trash is his sworn brother?! I couldn't accept this!'

" What? What's the matter with me being his sworn brother in my world? Please do remember Mr. Tboah! Choi Han, me and the cale from your world are a completely different person. " Tcf! Cale said in an annoyed and cold tone as his group glares at Tboah! Choi Han coldly.

'Vicious', of course cale feel slightly scared at his family vicious glaring although it's not meant toward him.

OCCUPATIONS
Roan Kingdom's Northeast
Commander

Supreme Commander of the Allied Armies

Strategist

Ability User

Innkeeper

AFFILIATIONS
Henituse Family

Roan Kingdom

Hope and Adventure Loving Inn

Whipper Kingdom

Caro Kingdom