Reader's Request (1)7

This reaction is a special Reaction as I ask one of my reader to give me ideas.

But this is only the first one. 💀There will be 2 more special reactions but I'll do it upon 1 reaction.(normal one)

This story title: Sun and Moon
_______________________________________

"Ay Ay my dear mortals!" Lena barged in the room and broke the warm atmosphere in the room.
The audience stare at her while waiting for her apologise but what come next made them disappointed in this Demon Queen.

"Huh? What? Why are you staring at me like that?
"You does have a loose screw in your head after all."
Lena smack the back of Adam's head and everyone in the room, literally everyone, could heard a crack.

"I think his ne-"
"Just shut up and finish your alcohol."
"Yes sir."
Tcf! Bud obediently drink his alcohol at cale*'s order.

Lena resume speaking as if nothing happen whilst Adam caress the back of his head.
"We will react to an alternate world today!" Lena spoke while looking at the Cales and snickered like a madman.
' I got a bad feeling about this. '
Both cale shivered at her gaze while thinking that she might really have a loose screw.

"Can you explain what kind of world it is?" Tcf! Shocker ask after realising Lena's gaze were at the cales.

"Aha~ now that's an interesting question." some felt like she really were a demon after hearing her sinister tone and subconsciously shiver.
"Ehe~ this world is the same as yours except in this world," she turn her gaze to the cales and continued in a very sly tone.

"Cale Thames and Cale Henituse are twins~" everyone ears perk up after hearing something that they will never get to hear and see.
"Crazy.. Those two maniacs are tw- umph!"
"Please kindly seat and shut the *beep* up." Bud* felt an ominous aura around his bestfriend right now so he does like what his friend want.

"No way, sh- I mean dang. We're twins in that world?"
"It does sound something rather unbelievable tho, and the fact we're also souls siblings here..."
Both cales seem to be contemplating while mumbling but it's loud enough for everyone who had advance hearing to hear.

"Just sit at your goddamn spot or seat or whatever! I don't have the patient to wait for you sloth!" all beings hurriedly went to their seats after Lena shout in rage.

"Ehem, let the show begin!" Adam really look excited as he want to watch his dear brothers live. Although it's not really them...

[ Chapter 1]

"chapter 1?"
"It look like some kind of a novel book again."
"This make it easier for us."
They just nod as they understand what they meant.

'Should I make every record of Cale-nim like that too? " your dear pope, Tcf! Clopeh, thought while letting out a sadistic giggle.
Clopeh* look at him in resignation.

[Cale woke up and found himself next to another redhead; he has no idea who it is.

Suddenly, memories rush to his head, he regressed after he died at 35.]

"Oh? This might get a little interesting." Eruhaben* blurt out his thought.

"I still can believe those ticking bo-"
Tcf! Alberu quickly cover his alternate self mouth as he doesn't want his dear dongsaeng to be offended by the comment.
"No offense." Alberu* hold his hand in the air as if he admitted defeat to his other self.