Chapter 3 (wiki(2))

The silence room before now full of voices as they are thinking and sharing their opinions about the reaction before.

"I didn't know Kim ro-I mean Cale's childhood isn't like others. Did you know about this Choi Han?" Tcf group look at Tcf! Choi Han as they waiting for an answer after they heard Tcf! Alberu question.
"I, I don't know if its OK if I tell you guys. It is Cale-nim lives we're discussing right now. So I need to ask for permission first, but if you want to know if I know anything, than my answer is yes." Tcf! Choi Han answer them with full certainty as Tcf! Ron start to walk toward the bedroom where Tcf! Cale and Sgt! KRS are.

Tcf! Eruhaben realize that there was something missing in the group," Where's the little kid? ". That's when they all start to realize Raon isn't with them.

"Don't tell me he's missing in all this crowd.." "That's impossible for the little kid, he is a Dragon after all."
Tcf! Rosalyn and tcf! Eruhaben start to search for Raon around the room.

"Don't worry, Raon-nim is in the bedroom with the young master and the children's." they let out a sigh of relief when they saw Tcf! Beacrox bringing the sleeping children to them.
"Why didn't you let the kids sleep with the unlucky bastard?", Tcf! Eruhaben suddenly had an iffy feeling when he saw that the children are sleeping separately with their human since they always glued to him.

"ah, the Young Master told me to brought them to another room because want to be alone for a while", Tcf! Beacrox started to frown when he remember what Tcf! Cale told him..
'I want some time alone, please brought the kids to a different room'

"and you actually left him alo-?!" before tcf! Bud could finish speaking, someone cut him off.
"I'm sure he just need some time to calm down. He just saw something he doesn't want to remember, of course he would be panicked when he saw the mention of someone who gave him traumas.." Tcf! Litana spoke with a sad face in a weak tone.

"I think the next reaction is starting!" they went back to their respective seats after they heard Tboah! Cage shout.

"well mortals. Did you have a great time talking and discussing things? Cause imma start the next reaction." Lena started the reaction without even waiting for their answer as she doesn't want to hear their 'humble' answers.

" We will react to a good friend of mine today. I hope you guys ready your mental for a lot of shocking things! " Nela said as she was excited to show information about her childhood friend.

 I hope you guys ready your mental for a lot of shocking things! " Nela said as she was excited to show information about her childhood friend

(my finger finally agree to do this masterpiece ((for me)) together OvO BTW, this is the new one. )

Name: Adam Deonart

Age: 23 (in his world)
3723 (in tcf and tboah world)
10,122 (In earth and Sgt world)
(his age are different in every different world)