Chapter 33: Reader's Request 1 (>vO)

So... I chose to make a reaction for another reader's Request again. Therefore, I hope yall enjoy it lmao.

I sometimes forgot which chapter they want it-

It's the Wind Island test people!!

Prepare for any heartbreaking moments that i might accidently wrote okay-

Wait! Before that, here's an apology gift.

___________________________________

Like usual, the people are doing their own activities. Not that Cale did something unexpected again.

But it's E2Krs that did something unexpected-

- - - -

"Roksoo! Get out of there!"

"Pull harder Jung Soo!"

"I'm trying!"

Lsh, Cjs and Cale* is trying to save Roksoo* from getting cut to pieces in the washer machine.
Roksoo* nonchalantly put a hand deeper into the washer machine and his other hand is about to push the Start button.

Lsh eyes go wide.

"Wait, no! Are you crazy Roksoo?!"

"Hey Sui Khan! Come help!"

Cale* call out for Sui Khan, the team leader of Cale, that had got reincarnated into the hawk tribe body.

(I add Sui Khan since I'm following the Tcf timeline in EAP current updates)
(I won't add Tcf Cjs since he still haven't show up yet in Part 2)

Sui Khan sigh first before flying over in his hawk form and claw the back of Roksoo*'s shirt. E2Krs flinch as he suddenly was lift up high to the air right before the machine auto started..

He is saved.

He awkwardly look at the Hawk Sui Khan, opening his mouth to speak.

"Um.... You can let me down now- ack!"

Roksoo* was drop down from the air so suddenly, but Cjs caught him. He was about to thank him, but immediately flinch and shut his mouth, avoiding the vicious look of Jungsoo's gaze.

Hm... It seem he will get a big scolding again. He helplessly got carried to a room again by this three vicious people, including a hawk new kid (guy).

(I cant- LSh in Sui Khan body is just too- he's a child now... TvT no hot team leader)

Nela appear again with Ares.

"Let's begin now!"

"Huh?"

"What?"

"Already?"

Ares is extremely annoyed by their dumbfounded questions that he use his power and teleport them to their seats.
The people are extremely annoyed at him now since he always did that when they doesn't move like he want.