Chapter 8 (part2 Chapter 58)

"Heyo brothers!" Cale* move a bit to the side before Adam could hug him but end up being caught by KRS.
"H-hey! Don't tell me you accomplice with him!"
"Hehe, we all need a hug at least once." Cale* then get squashed by KRS and Adam in a big hug.

"I-I c-can't br-breat-!" Cale* was trying hard to get out of their hug, btw, how the hell are they so strong?!

"Hey bastard! It's time to start!" Lena sent a flying boulder toward Adam but it suddenly turn into ashes when it got near him.
"Petty tricks like this are useless to me you witch!" Adam went to the recording room while waving at his brother in a bright smile.

'Does he have some kind of personality disorder or what?'
It's actually scary for the four mc seeing their 'eldest' would have a warm aura around him when he were with them and their love ones but would have an ominous and cold aura when he were with others.

The screen shone brightly and a title was shown.

[ Fluttering ashes (4)]

"The title seem to mean about something like fire?"
"No, I think it's about something burning!"
"Nah, no way.."
Both Cages, Taylors, and Buds were talking about the title while chugging another glass of alcohol.

'Fwaaa! It's refreshing!'

[Like the first time seeing the calm ocean... The radiance that the calmness that makes you unable to fathom its depth gives you...

This white light resembled that.

On the other hand, a violent and dangerous power that looked as if it would burn its whole body without caring about breaking at any moment...

This rose gold light resembled that.]

"Eh? Did something happen before this chapter? Why are we skipping chapters?"
"Yeah, it's kinda hard to understand the situation if we keep skipping chapters." Tcf! Jopis and tcf! Hilsman speak up after being quiet for a long time.

"Ah, it's better like this."
Everyone just nod after hearing that.

"Human! Human! That looks like your power! Did you use that power again?"
"Nya! You shouldn't use that power! Don't you remember what happened when you use it?!"
Tcf! Cale just sigh and patted his childrens heads to calm them down.

'It's the future. How the hell am I gonna know what I'm doing?'

["What are you looking at?! Run!"

An Agent of Destruction shouted almost as if ordering people around.

"B, but......"

A citizen of the Empire who was running far, as far away from the plaza as possible could not help but look back.]

"Empire? Is it the Mogoru empire?" Rex* asked in worry.
"But from the look of it, it doesn't look like the Mogoru empire." Rei stecker* said since he had been there for a long time before.

"Let's just continue watching what my troublesome dongsaeng might have done." Tcf! Alberu's statement made him receive a glare from tcf! Cale.

'Im not a troublemaker!'

[The fight between light against light...

They could no longer see the people causing those lights.

"But, my ass!"

"The Duke-nim-"

"Haaaa, you are so frustrating! Isn't it obvious?! Can't you tell who is trying to protect you?!"