Chapter 14: A Mission?(2)

People really seem to be exhausted by that early morning headache. So they try to distract themselves by trying the Korean traditional games while being teach by the Koreans. Although some Koreans had never learn how to play it, some who knows would help and taught them the basics.

The wholesome afternoon came to an end as they all were called for lunch by our dear chefs. (ya know who it is.)
They all then settled down in the reaction room once again after having a nice and warm lunch.

'I won't admit the fact that the meals cook by that aggressive looking guy is nice.' White Star* thought about his dead counterpart, pitying him for not able to taste the lovely life here. He could taste the food, feel his emotions, and he doesn't even feel the pain at all and able to sleep properly!
White Star* just sigh and shook his head at his own thought.
'After arriving here, I feel like I'm slowly forgetting my real goal for breaking that damn oath.'

Sayeru* and Dorph* were panicking behind him after seeing him sigh and shook his head as if he's disappointed of something.
'We pray that it's not a big deal. We don't care which God it is, please hear our prayer..'

Lena watch all this happening in amusement. Seeing that the villains also became affected and slowly changing into a better being, really made her blood a bit boiling. She always seen as an evil existence as she is the Demon Queen. She wouldn't lie that she is truly evil, but she atleast still kind enough to give a chance to the old and young existences by fighting with them until they admit defeat. (altho they all are already beaten up...)

She sigh, picking up the mic, and shout with a fake cheerful voice.

"Now dear beloved mortals! Do you have enough rest?!" seeing her cheerful smile, they smile back in response. Seeing a smile after something distressing kinda nice tho.
Earning a nod from each of the worlds representatives, the screen lit up to show it starting.

(World representatives while the four mc arent here..

Tcf: Alberu/Choi Han/Cale's children

Tboah: Alberu*/King Zed*/Eruhaben*

E1: Kim min ah

E2: Lee Soo Hyuk/Choi Jung soo)

"I'll tell y'all in advance, this is the present and what they are currently doing. So please don't ask me any question." and then she got a Question, from Mary.
She's fortunate because she is an innocent girl and liked by Lena.

"Where is Nela-nim..? I didn't see nor hear from her for a while now." they all perk up, realising that Nela wasn't here for a long while now. Earning more curious and questioning gazes, Lena answer in annoyance.

"My sister currently helping a god with his task right now, so she won't be here for a while. A very long while lol." no one heard the last part that she whisper under her breath.

"Now watch!"

[ A forest full of colourful and beautiful trees reveal itself on the screen. The scenery could be said as ethereal and mystical at the same time. It have a very mysterious aura and peculiar lives living within it that you might even assume it mythical.

 It have a very mysterious aura and peculiar lives living within it that you might even assume it mythical