Chapter 46: Random Theater(2)

Let's continue!
And thank you for worrying my health everyone.
I really appreciate it.

Please tell me any request you want as a way to repay back all your kindness and worry for me!
_______________________________________

They all had a very peaceful rest. Which Alberu was very grateful about. He rarely get any sleep when they were in their own world. Being the heir to the throne is very tiring indeed.

Even if he want to be the next king/emperor(possibility in the future) , he also want some rest from all the headache he's receiving from the troublemaker group called "Cale's Group".

'Atleast I can get some rest while Adam-nim handle them.'

Alberu let out a content sigh as he rest in his seat while having a sweet tea. There's another thing he's grateful for too... It is that Ron isn't his butler. He might need to put up with the bitter or sour lemon tea if he ever anger the old man.

Just when he's about to get some more sleep, Ares shout out loud from his seat far behind them in the back.

"Time to react again! They're awake!"

'Oh come on...'

He sigh in resignation from the loudness before sitting up properly again and look at the screen with tired eyes.
Fine, it's time to see what those troublesome bastards are up to now.

[ The scene shown them in the big city yet again. In early morning, not even 7:00 a.m yet, they were already awake and walk around the city with Adam.

The one who wake up the most early was Thames, second was Kim Roksoo. They both are still new to modern life after all.

They're excited because they got to see more new things and learn about it.

Henituse and Rocky are still yawning, feeling groggy and sleepy as they found the beds in the hotel are too comfortable and couldn't even seperate from it.

They wouldn't be walking right now and would've still in the bed, if the other two 'old-fashion' guys didn't pull them out of bed and force them to get ready.

Adam chuckle as he look at the two who's grumbling and look dissastisfied with being able to sleep for just 9 hours.

'Atleast they didn't sleep late like some people...' He thought with a satisfied and relief smile.]

...

"I feel attacked."
"Don't need to say it."

Random A click his tounge when his girlfriend nonchalantly speak to him with such a brusque tone.

But he couldn't do anything about it because he might get hit with a thrown chair again.

The most feel attacked was...

Of course the royals and nobles with the sense of responsibility and good leaders.

'Don't worry. I'll make sure i make a good schedule of when to work and when to sleep. Unlike the young masters who work 20/24 hours.'

Antonio thought while writing it down in his notepad.

Ah yes, comparing his lifestyle with the mcs are quite useful as he could see whether he live a good and healthy life or not.

The mcs lifestyle are too unhealthy. He might need to ask Ron and his family to make Cale sleep atleast 5-6 hours and not 2-3 hours.

He will leave the rest to the Koreans and Tboah world since Choi Han* and Lsh seem to be a little skeptical seeing their lifestyle this whole time.