Chapter 42: Don't Bother Us (FF)

Well, this story is based on a request. But still, it have been fun reacting to all the stories you guys gave me! ^^

Though some of them are so long that i can't write all in one chap. (since wattpad couldn't copy words from the story. Bad system tch tch)

Anyway, listening to Kill Bill while being alone make me... Feel more single. Though I must say I'm actually an aroace currently. 💀✋

BTW, this story is by GaraNovaa.

Hope you like this @Fairyhimawari 💖
_______________________________________

"Whoo."

Adam, who just got free from Light's capture due to the help of his dear friend, Xaviour, move his arms around.
Feeling his body stiff than ever.

'Even though its uncomfortable a little, why do I feel uneasy?'

Adam feel annoyed that he can't find the source of his uneasiness while walking in the hall.
Unexpectedly...

"I wonder how they're do- huh-?"

He, without noticing, was capture from the back and got drag into an empty room.
Which is... Full of adults. (I mean the adults of the mcs family. May Adam rest in peace.)

Their grin... Clearly show their intention.

...

'Dear young miss. Did I do something wrong?'

His last thought was heard by his deary young miss but she's laughing since its not her fault this time.
Then he got 'tortured'.

****

"Let us all conti- hm? You mortals look very pleased. Did something pleasant perhaps happened while I'm not around?"

The god who's in charge now, Ei, look down at the mortals with the same amount of elegance as ever. Which is hard for the mortals not to answer back in a good manner.

"Ah. It's nothing Your Excellency. We just..."
"Have quite a nice talk with someone earlier."

"Is that so? It does sound pleasant to me, but I somehow sense something ominous behind your words. Well, if you say so. Let's start now without any further explanation or chatting."

They all still smiling like villain. No offense, but even the villains feel iffy being near them right now.
Don't ask about dear Whity*, he's in his room sleeping like some corpse.

Well of course, since he haven't had a good sleep after thousand of years. *roll eyes*

(Pls give me your bombastic side eyes if you want. Kehehehehhehe. I feel like a villain rn)

[ ***

Kim Roksu glared at everyone there. He deliberately unleashead his Dominating Aura at full power. His eyes were bloodshot from crying.]

Oh no...

"What happened?"

Boom.

Everyone can't breathe properly.
They all only look at one place.

Kim Roksoo and Cale. Both of them releasing a strong aura while the other two beside them look calm but is clenching their fist, wondering what happen.

Cale, who calm down first breath in and speak. Pulling back his aura. The leisure and calming atmosphere from before completely gone and replaced by a cold and tense one.