Chapter 49: Visiting The Argent

I think people nowadays rarely use wattpad lol.

You see, I feel a little weird seeing how much of a difference between the readers of my chapters.

The early 20 chaps have more than 800+ readers, but after that it's start decreasing.

🤷🏻‍♀️So I'm wondering if it's began to feel boring since a lot might've drop this.
Pls tell me if it's boring, and give me your ideas if you have one! 💖

#SaveRafah
#FreePalestine
_______________________________________

Upon their return, it was very.. Chaotic.

Not around the mcs fortunately.

The moment they teleport back and step into the reaction room, Adam was swarmed with a crowd.

The mcs had already prepared to fend them off but realise the attentions are mostly on Thames and Adam.

Since 1, Thames arm was missing in the reaction before.

2. Adam and Light story.

Yes, it's saddening and touching enough for them to try consoling Adam for it.

Ain't no way they're going to console that psycho of a tyrant, with the name Light.

"Come, let's have some tea with us"

"Huh?"

"Wait-"

Adam and Cale* was dumbfounded by the situation as they were dragged to their usual seat again.

The tea have been served in front of them.

Adam was hesitant to accept it, but the look on Ron's face somehow look trustworthy...

Cale* of course couldn't trust that benign smile at all.

His hand was shaky as he pick up the tea cup, slowly putting the mouth of the cup to his lips.

"!"

'Oh?'

Adam froze and slowly smile. The tea doesn't have any sugar and have a subtle taste of lemon in it. (he love it)

Cale* gasp softly in surprise, blinking a few times as i he try to think whether he's dreaming.

The tea.. Is sweet... Not too sweet and not bitter too. There's no lemon too.

His gaze immediately shot up and look at the two Ron, wondering if they forgot to put lemon in it or if they're just not in the mood to tease him.

'Am I being too paranoid..?'

Cale* feel ominous seeing that benign smile from the scary assassin but decide to finish his tea quickly.

Adam just decide to enjoy the tea and even ask them to make some tea similar to Cale*s for the other three.

Krs, Cale and young Roksoo look surprised, but decide to join them in ejoiying their tea and little rest...

****

....

"..."

GoD awkwardly look away while Cage stare at him. Raising her eyebrow and look at him suspiciously.

"So you're saying... The family of that Perv imperial prince... Invite us to their palace..?"

"And to get to know us..?"

"Ehem, yes. But you can choose whether to-"

"Of course we would go!"

"And who are you to decide that?"