Chapter 51: Visiting the Argents

So sorry for being late yet again, though i said i will update once or twice a month.
I'm the type to always feel guilty ya know... O~O

Anyway~ Thank you very much to the readers that had given me ideas!
I'll make sure I try my best to make it fun!

And... I'm writing on my laptop currently since our hp was taken away as I had mention before...

I apologize if there's a lot of mistakes cause it's been so long i use this keyboard. OvO

By the way, It's Bulan Ramadhan! So I'll avoid a lot of crude words this time.
Remember to sahur before fasting dear muslims!

#FREEPALESTINE
#SAVERAFAH
_______________________________________

Two new worlds had arrive today, the Xiaolen and Central Plain worlds.

They were quite shock and confused by the sudden event that's currently
happening, but most adapt quicker than most.

They were separated for a while due to still not understanding the others world properly and arrive late.

Lena take them away and just "shove" all the memories and records, the other reactions , all of it, into their heads.

Good thing their head didn't explode from overload.

(Help: Please give me the names of chars from these worlds that
you remember TvT tysm)

----*****----

"Hi."

"Hi?"

Mary greet Olivia, the empress of Xiaolen in a monotone voice.

This is her second time meeting the other necromancer after all.

Meanwhile, Olivia was quite surprised to meet her again here.

But now she can understand most things easier with the memories that Lena transfered into their head.

"I didn't expect there would be different kinds of Kim Hae-Il. So they are his...?"

"Brothers. They're linked by souls."

"Aha..i see.. Though it sounds complicated."

The Heavenly Demon doesn't actually feel that surprised but he's actually more amused by the situation.

'Kim Hae-Il... Or also known as.. Kim Roksoo.... What an interesting individual...'

A low chuckle came out of his mouth as he think about it again.

He was almost fooled by Cale's identity.

True, he already have some guess, but he never had expected for him to be from another world.

"Let's just start!!!"

'Hmm..'

What's more, he also never expected a God could get drunk so easily like that while flying around like crazy.

(Venti literally act drunk lol)

Though, they just get started immediately and was told to get to know each other more later.

[ "Such a wonderful scenery isn't it?"

Adam speak so cheerfully while showing the mortals around the front garden of the main palace.

A big and shiny palace that is much bigger than any other palaces they had ever seen was in the sight of view.

And the front garden is more like a wide field full of different types of mythical trees and aesthetic looking flowers.