30

AMIR

"You ever done naked shoots?" Kasey asked me causing me to chuckle.

"Yeah I done a few." I reply, unboxing stuff for the studio.

"So they just let you see their titties out and shit." He pauses, turning to me.

"It ain't like that bu- well yeah basically."

"You ever fuck one of them?" He asks. I ignore the question and continue setting cameras on the shelves. I turn to my phone which was blowing up.

Kehlani

"The fuck?" I mumbled under my breath yet Kasey's big ass ears heard.

"You good?" He looks up, alarmed. I nod before picking up my phone and fully reading the messages.

"Aye can you finish this for me? I gotta make a run." I ask as I put on my north face puffer.

"Fuck that im going home." He scoffs, standing up. Both our attention is turned to Za as she walks in with Dion. One of my first models to officially join my agency.

"Y'all done?" Za asks the both of us.

"Yeah we done," He replies. "I'm 'bout to go, you coming?"

"Nah me and Dion got some stuff to do." She declines and Kasey nods. You could tell the energy shifted in the room but that weren't ever my business.

"Aye I gotta go." I say, tired of the awkwardness. I rush the group out and lock up before driving over to the parking lot where Kehlani wanted to meet.

KEHLANI

"You got a new car?" I ask awkwardly and he nods in return. "...You okay?"

"You text me to pull up to some lot and shit like I don't have stuff to do just tell me what you need." He replies slightly coldly. I do understand though, we haven't spoke in at least a week.

"I understand but all that attitude isn't fucking needed, fix that shit." I reply, tilting my head

He stands against the side of his car door and looks up at me, undressing me with his eyes.

"What's wrong 'Lani?" He asks in a calmer tone. His voice does something to me, I missed it. I inhale and heavily exhale before looking back up to him.

"I got 3 hours, take your time." He insured causing me to smile.

"AmirIthinkIampregnant." I blurt out quickly but judging from his face he understood every single bit.

"What do you mean 'Lani?" He looks down at the table which scares me.

"I done 2 tests, 1 was positive and the other was negative. I tried to get one more but i'm scared Amir, im scared." I reply. He nods and stays quiet for a while.

"Let's just try again. I dont feel like we should go check at a hospital just yet." He replies. I don't know if I liked the answer or not.

"Okay."

"When did this happen?" He asks.

"Yesterday. I was late for my period and that never happens so I tried and.. yeah."