56

AMIR

I looked at her in confusion as she tried to kneed the dough. We exchange a look and start laughing at how hard she's struggling.

I stood behind her and kneed the dough for her, pressing against her with every chance I got. She turned back to me before switching the camera off.

"You're gonna get this video banned for kids." She says and I suck my teeth. "And our baby is watching." She adds.

"When you gonna let me eat you out?" I ask her and she starts to laugh like something is funny.

"Until I want to Amir, make the damn pizza." She replies and I sigh dramatically.

Ajani finds that amusing for some reason and shows a gummy smile, saliva dripping everywhere and everything.

"Why is your moms so fine? She ain't let me hit in a while though-

"Amir leave my baby alone please." She interrupts causing me to chuckle.

She finally got the dough part right and we was now spreading tomato sauce across the dough. I was a perfectionist according to her so this part was very crucial to me.

"Would you like to hurry up?" She asks me before I bite her shoulder and she pushes me off.

"Amir stop that." She orders and I laugh. "I'm sorry it's a bad ass habit." I reply.

"You know when I went to see my mom, my cousin was there and I barely see him, he's always busy..buttt he invited me to his daughter's birthday, she's turning five and you'd get to meet my whole family." She explains.

"I wouldn't want Ajani around all them people, and they're all gonna ask to carry him and shit." I reply.

"I know, that's why i'm telling you about it since in two weeks."

"You know it's whatever you want but he's too young. I can stay with him and you can go." I say trying to compromise.

"My mom said he can stay with her,"

"She wouldn't be coming?" I ask and she starts to laugh.

"No she has beef with some of my family members there." She replies.

"For what?"

"One summer some auntie called me a hoe because I had a lil boyfriend and I was like 14 so I started wearing crop tops and shit so my mama beat her ass." She explains as she sprinkles cheese on her pizza.

"And ever since then they ain't fuck with each other?" I ask her.

"No they made up but on thanksgiving they had a argument about who's sweet potato pie was better and that's what tore them apart." She explains, still laughing.

"Petty ass people." I chuckle, shaking my heads.

"I also got myself whooped because I agreed that my mom's one wasn't as good." She adds and I start laughing too.

"Now why would you do that?" I ask her as I
top the pepperoni evenly. I make sure to check on Ajani every few seconds and Kehlani is doing the same.

"You've never tasted it before, you don't understand. It was good as fu- hell." She says.

"Alright, we can go." I reply as our laughter dies down. She kisses my cheek but I pull her by her throat and kiss her lips. I reach down her back and-

"I want to get another tattoo." She interrupts and I internally scream. Why does she keep playing with me?

"You gonna get one with my name on it?" I ask and she scrunches her face.

Kehlani has three tattoos now, one beneath her boob, one on her neck and another on her hand.