42

KEHLANI

I could hear voices. Around 5 of them, all repeating my name and all rushing me to do something.

To wake up.

It was probably Adora urging me to wake up because our flight is soon but she's always such a airport dad and we always get there 5 hours earlier than we need to.

I try to twist my body and get more comfortable in my position until I realise I can't.

I feel my eyes sting and they immediately open. I look around and everyone starts jumping at me and I realise i'm in a hospital.

Then I realise Amir is there, fists clenched, veins popping through his neck.

He's angry.

"She's awake, she's up!" Adora screams as the doctor walks into the room.

"It's great to see you up, how do you feel?" He asks as he stares at me.

I open my mouth to talk but only end up choking on my words. My mouth was so dry, I couldn't feel anything.

"Maybe it would be best if you took this." He chuckles before passing me a bottle of water. I didn't waste no time to drink it and ended up chugging the whole bottle which made everyone laugh.

Besides from Amir.

"Why am I here?" I ask him and he sighs in response.

"We should go." Adora says to the other three that were in the room and they follow her out.

Of course he doesn't though.

"He already knows." The doctor mutters slightly and my eyebrow lifts.

"What is it?"

"You're pregnant." He replies. "3 weeks exactly."

"I'm what? It can't be right." I reply, starting to panic.

"Ma'am we can run another test but i'm 100 percent sure we are accurate." He says.

I look behind him to Amir who had the same expression as before.

He's angry at me?

"You threw up and passed out and stayed unconscious until this afternoon and unfortunately missed your flight back to New york."

"We're still in Miami?" I ask him as I look around.

"Yes ma'am." He replies and I blankly stare at him. "Would you like a moment?" He asks me and I nod slowly.

As soon as he leaves I look down to my stomach where I found my hand already resting on.

When I look up Amir is already stood, walking towards me.

"Did you know?" He asks me.

"If I knew do you think i'd be out here fucking partying in Miami?" I ask him but he doesn't answer.

"You want a baby?" He asks.

"I don't know Amir, do you?" I ask before tilting my head.

"I never really thought of it, I don't even know what i'm going to do." He replies.

"I'm keeping the baby, that's not a question." I tell him.

"I got you, him too." He chuckles as he looks down at my stomach.

"A boy? Really?" I reply.

"Of course, gonna call him Amir Junior." He replies.

"Whatever you say." I say as I lay my head down.

"When I heard you was in hospital I flew back out here to see you." He says. "They only told me, nobody else."

"I'm glad it was you that they told." I reply and he half smiles.

AMIR

"You scared or something?" I ask her as I put my hand on top of hers.

"I'm pregnant Amir, that isn't crazy to you?" She asks.

"Of course but it was always going to happen at some point, no one is ever ready for a baby." I reply.

"I never thought of it like that."

"You just ain't got it like me." I shrug playfully and she mushes my head away.

"I never even knew you had a private jet." She says, looking around.

"I ain't got one yet, I just had something arranged to fly here as quick as I could." I tell her.

"I appreciate it, truly." She replies.

"Anything for you, you know this." I say, looking at her. She breaks the eye contact but I lift her chin up to mine before I part her lips with my tongue and kiss her sloppily.

We fight for dominance but I back down and let her lead the way. I pull her into my lap and she slowly grinds above me and I bury myself in her neck.

I place light kisses on her neck and she moans into the kiss.

"Belts on as we get ready for takeoff." The intercom echoes causing me and her to laugh.

She attempts to sit back in her seat but I pull her closer to me.

She pulls my joggers down along with my boxers before spitting on my dick.

She stroked against my dick and ran her thumb against the slit in my tip causing me to hiss.

She let all the saliva in her mouth accumulate and drip down my member. I gripped the arms of the plane seats as she kissed my tip, still stroking against my shaft.

"Fuck baby." I groan, keeping my eyes on her every move. Her head bopped at a steady pace but I knew she could do more.

I thrusted my hips into her but she stayed controlled, growing comfortable with my size.

"I missed you so much." I hiss, squeezing my fists tightly. She hummed as she began to suck my balls, eyeing me back as she did.

She bopped her head at a faster pace, her grip around me tightening. Her hands attended to the rest of my size that she couldn't reach and her eyes laid on me.

I tried to look away but she pulled my gaze back to hers causing me to release in her mouth. She devoured my fluids before licking her wet fingers.

I pulled her by her neck and kissed her passionately but slowly.

"Pretty ass." I chuckle before kissing her forehead.

WRITERS NOTE:
My updates are going to be a little less frequent because I literally have no more ideas for this book and i'm writing another right now.

Let me know when you guys want to read the other book.

And to my like five people that always comment and vote, I appreciate you guys🤣❤️