71

AMIR

The mirrors in the bathroom were fully covered with thick fog and mist from our warm, heated shower. Soft moaning would escape Kehlani's lips as steam coated the large glass from our shower.

Shower sex was the best sex I swear.

Well sex with Kehlani was definitely the best sex there was.

"Shit baby," She moaned in the crook of my neck as I relentlessly pounded into her walls. The sound of the our bodies hitting each other filled the room as I fastened my deep strokes.

"Keep going love." I grunt in her ear, gripping her neck tighter.  She rotated her hips causing me to dig deeper inside of her where she clamped my dick every single time, tighter and tighter.

She ducked on my bottom lip slowly until I raised her leg and pulled her into me, moaning into our passionate kiss and the water splashed against my bare back.

A series of slurs left her mouth as I slammed myself into her, entering her core. Her moans were signs for me to speed up my pace and increase my intensity.

She nestled her face into the crook of my neck and her posture slacked. She was tired but we wasn't done, far from.

I started to suck on her neck, swirling my tongue around her soft skin whilst my dick entered and left her stomach repeatedly. I pulled her face up to mine again to continue kissing her soft plump lips whilst delivering rough, deep strokes.

"FUCK!" She screamed as I slid out some of my length out of her. I looked at where we connected to see my dick covered in her wet, white juices causing me to smirk.

Her substance coated my whole length but that didn't stop me. I lifted her leg higher before slamming inside her again.

I know she was getting tired of that flexible position after fucking her through her climax so I spun her around and pressed her against the wall.

"Amir-" She was cut off by me entering her once again causing her to scream out in pain but pleasure also.

"I love your ass." I say in a deeper tone, grumbling in her ear. Her body jerked with me, with every single movement I made she also had a response.

Her eyes rolled back from the powerful strokes I was sending her before shutting violently, her fists clenching tightly. I snaked my hands around her waist to keep her steady, slowing down my pace.

She liked it slow and steady where I was the complete opposite.

"Fuck I love you." She managed to speak out- or moan out. I knew she was reaching another climax but I didn't know so was I.

We both moaned loudly before my sperm ran through her tight walls and her juice spilling out everywhere.

"Such a freak." I tell her, tiredly chuckling and so does she.

"He's fine ma we just spoke to him." I say as I take her phone out of her hands. She's been worrying about Ajani all morning, this was supposed to her time to relax.

I lay on her stomach, my favorite position whilst she stroked my face. She knew exactly what I needed and this was definitely a need.

We landed last night and the first thing we did was shower and go straight to sleep. Today was our first proper day here.

"I don't like how calm you always are compared to me." She replies and I shrug. It's not like I didn't care, I just knew our boy was safe.

"Whh you not vlogging?" I ask her, pointing at her camera that was lying besides her on the bed.