75.1

KEHLANI

"Is this really the last time i'm going to see you until tomorrow?" He asks me, wiping fake tears from his eyes. So dramatic.

"We should have one last quickie before you have to go." I tell him with a smirk, pulling him closer to me by his boxers waistband.

"D's outside, we got like five minutes until he starts calling." He says before starting to kiss me. He pulls me by my throat to deepen the kiss until we hear the alarm go off.

Knowing how Amir fucks, five minutes would be more than enough time to satisfy me but of course Darrel's opp ass had to interrupt this.

"Fuck, Ajani," I mumble, knowing he hates that sound. We really need to get that changed, every time it goes off he starts screaming.

Amir walks towards the door whilst I walk upstairs to Ajani's nursery. He wasn't screaming but he was groaning loudly.

I put his favorite car toy in his hands before picking him up and following Amir downstairs to where him and Darrel were making a lot of noise.

"Hey nephew." Darrel waves to him who looked back before looking back at his car, unamused. "Damn, I see how it is."

"He barely ever sees you, he won't remember you." I reply as Ajani dribbles onto my shirt. If someone told me this would be my life three years ago I would scream.

"Even Adora sees my child more than you do and that girl is always on vacation." Amir says but Darrel shrugs.

"You know what," Darrel says, standing up from his seat. "I'm gonna go ahead and wait in the car." He says before leaving, shutting the door closely behind him.

"You have a very odd friend." I say and he chuckles, waving it off. He pulls me by my waist before kissing me again but Ajani pushes him away.

"Oh my- nigga how do you think you were made?" He asks Ajani who starts babbling something in return.

"That's nasty don't corrupt my child," I cut in and he smacks his lips. "Anyway...be safe, i'll miss you, have fun- but don't have too much because on your right ball sack i'll come over and fuck up any bitch again with this baby on my hip then i'll fuck you up."

"Damn okay... I got it baby you don't have to worry. I'll be on my best behaviour.I love you more." He replies before kissing my forehead and Ajani's.

"Another one," I say before pecking his lips twice. Just because I won't be able to for another 24 hours.

"That's nasty!" Aidan shouts out before putting his headset back on.

AMIR

"I don't even get the point of this, i'm gonna get married tomorrow but you're taking me to a strip club?" I say to Darrel and he shrugs.

"I know your ass is just gonna stay in the corner 'cause Kehlani got your ass on a leash." He jokes which I ignore.

"She don't even like you because of that stupid ass stunt you pulled and for some reason I agreed with you." I reply.

"That was months ago, tell her to get a grip." He replies and I cut my eyes at him. "Alright my bad, I know I shouldn't have assumed that but i've apologised to you."

"She doesn't necessarily not like you but she looks at you differently now and she's not wrong for it." I say to him.

"Alright nigga my fault,"

"I miss my girl." I say and he groans. "I'd rather be at home right now with the love of my life instead of looking at stupid ass strippers."

"Go home then." Darrel scoffs as the car comes to a stop. He stops at the side of the road fully and I open the car door to get out but he pulls me back. "I was playing."