65

AMIR

Hundreds of people, not the one I could find. I was looking everywhere and she wasn't anywhere near and each time I turned my head, the more it pissed me off.

I gripped my pelvis, making sure my gun is there just in case for anything. I turned again and she wasn't there, I was started to get scared now.

I called her phone twice more but it went straight to voicemail causing me to suck my teeth. Where the hell was she?

"Who got you sweating nigga?" Kasey asks me, obviously tipsy off of something. i could just tell.

"You know where Kehlani is?" I ask him and he shrugs before taking another swig from his drink. I was contemplating smacking that shit out of his hand.

"Fuck you mean- Kasey bro where's my girl at?" I interrupt myself, not wanting to cause a scene. I knew I shouldn't have let her come before me.

"Nigga i'm not her keeper." He replies and I couldn't be mad at that. He wasn't and neither did I ask him to keep out for her.

It was a big event tonight and Zariah invited me and Kehlani, if it wasn't for Kehlani me and her would've been home fucking or something but she insisted and me being the pussy whipped bitch I am, I couldn't say no.

I ignore whatever else he said because I needed to find her. I call Adora who didn't answer either which pissed me off even more.

"Oh shit, Amir." I hear a voice call out, I turn and it's her. Not the woman i'm looking for though. She puts her arms out, pulling me into a hug, putting her arms over my neck.

I slightly freeze, not knowing what to do in that situation but I cut the hug short and pull away aggressively and I see the disappointment plastered on her face.

"What's good Alex?" I say as dryly as possible, I didn't want to be in trouble for talking to her but I didn't want to be disrespectful. She was a good friend to me at one point and I regretted doing what I did with her.

"How have you been?" She asks and I sigh. "You look...stressed." She jokes, touching my chest I scrunch my face up before looking down at her hand and she takes it away quickly.

"I can't find my fiancé." I reply and she forces a smile, I could see right through her.

"Huh?" She shouts over the music and I sigh before repeating my sentence. "HUH?"

"Yeah I can't find my fiancé, i've been looking everywhere." I say, getting closer to her ear. She looks around before turning back to me.

"Isn't that her?" She asks me, pointing at Kehlani staring straight back at me with a slight mug on her face.

I know this whole interaction looked so bad from her point of view. I should've never gave Alex my time.

"Yeah..thanks." I reply before walking away from her and towards Kehlani. I take a deep breath before taking a seat next to her.

She sent me a picture of her outfit before she left but on her...she looks fucking amazing. There was some skin showing but as long as everyone knew it belonged to me, who was I to feel a type of way?

I look back up to her face and close up, she's pissed.

"Bae- that's mad weird Amir." She interrupts, her tone laced with attitude. I know if I saw her looking at Dion I would feel a type of way, me being the jealous fuck that I am so I don't argue.

"She just said hi and asked how i've been, that's it. I didn't mean to be all friendly, I didn't know what to do."

"Strike 1, she hugged you in a specific way; that wasn't no friendly hug and you let her, strike 2 she stroked your chest and you let her again,"