73

AMIR

"Hey wife-to-be." I say before pecking Kehlani's soft, plump lips. I put down her favorite flowers onto the table and she smiles harder than before.

Unfortunately our vacation was cut short because Ajani fell sick. Even though he was fine by the time we came back, Kehlani made us leave.

I know this would make our next getaway hard, her trust issues went all the way up after she saw how Ajani looked over the facetime.

It was just a cold though, nothing major and was treated immediately.

Our wedding was in a week and I was scared as hell. Lani and Adora made sure everything would be ready. She told me that I could always make a suggestion but I decided to leave everything to her because I honestly didn't care.

If it were up to me we could've got eloped a long ass time ago and got this over and done with. I just wanted her to have my last name.

"Thank you my love." She replies before kissing me again. If she wasn't in the middle of changing Ajani lord knows her panties would be down by now.

"You nasty as hell." I say to Ajani who was trying to squirm out of Kehlani's hands. He couldn't keep still at all.

"Next time you're changing him, I don't know what he's been eating." She chuckles as she cleans him.

"It's that breast milk, he gots to get off it. It's time for me to start getting that treatment." I say with a smile.

"I'm not even going to reply to that." She replies. She literally just did.

"Your son stinks." Aidan cuts in, walking into the living room. They were on their school break so Aidan would be staying with us until our honeymoon.

I thought Kehlani would mind but I could tell she really loved Aidan and so did he. I liked how close they were.

She wanted the same with Sadè but she was much more antisocial than Niyah and Aidan so we all told her not to take it personally.

Sadé would be lively one minute then go to her room and not talk to anyone else for the rest of the day. She was just like that and she has always been like that.

"Not too much on my son," Kehlani replies as she dresses Ajani back up. Aidan takes a seat next to her and Ajani starts jumping up at him.

He couldn't even walk but had all this energy for stuff.

"He loves me, that's really my son at this point." Aidan replies and I hit the back of his head. "Ow!"

"You're like ten, talking about kids. Matter fact- you ain't had your first kiss yet have you?"

"I'm 15, of course I have." He replies in a 'duh' tone. Maybe I was just a weirdo, I lost my virginity mad late.

"I had my first kiss at like 11." Kehlani cuts in which wasn't helping my case.

"Nah you just a hoe," Aidan laughs and I hit the back of his head again. "Ow damn! I was playing." He huffs.

KEHLANI

"You didn't tell me you had such a beautiful friend." Aidan walks over to us, acting like he isn't literally dying.

Aidan and Amir were playing basketball in the garden and for once, Amir was actually winning. Aidan was all sweaty and panting like a dog a minute ago but now that Adora was here, it was a different story.

"Nuh uh, she told me all about you. Didn't you have a crush on her like a week ago?" Adora chuckles and so do I.

"That's old news," He waves me off and I jerk my head back. "What's up though, let me get your number."