26

AMIR

10 months later

"So how you feeling?" Kasey asks me as we smoke our joints.

"I'm happy i'm out of there, that's for sure." I reply before exhaling the smoke.

"What's the first thing you wanna do? We gotta get you a cut before anything." He chuckles, looking at my hairline.

"Yeah yeah you ain't funny nigga." I say as I shake my head. We were currently in one of my apartments, I was looking for a new house at the moment.

"Let's get started on the cut, you look terrible." He says, eyeing me. He grabs his equipment which was laying on the counter before spraying something on the razors.

"I won't even lie, I ain't fucked in a while." I say and me and Kasey both start laughing.

"You can get any bitch you want now." Kasey replies bluntly which makes me think of Kehlani. There's only one that I had my eyes on.

"You know I lost my virginity to my ex right?" I ask him and his eyes widen.

"Nigga are you gay?" He replies and I chuckle. "You ain't fucked for that long?"

"We was fucking like everyday, in the morning, after work, lunch breaks, everything. Ever since I had some pussy I've missed that shit." I admit.

"Now I got stamina, ask about me but more than twice a day? That's just nasty." He replies, shaking his head.

"You and Zariah dating yet?" I ask him, disregarding his comment. Zariah owned one of the biggest clubs in New York and Kasey and Darrel would distribute their product through it.

Zariah was also mad cool and made all of us a lot of money so she became gang real quick.

"That's just my friend, don't do that." He scoffs, starting on my haircut now.

"Yeah, whatever you say nigga." I chuckle, shaking my head.

I eye myself in the mirror, I showered, got a haircut and I changed my outfit. I felt like me again, like Amir again.

"I might just go hit up my siblings or sumn',I don't know." I shrug.

"Nah we gotta go somewhere first real quick." Kasey tells me and I nod. I hope it's not a party, that's not what I wanted.

"We gotta take a picture for the gram though before we leave," He mentions causing me to chuckle.

"A'ight go ahead."

"Let's go outside or something." He replies before standing up and pulling up his pants.

Liked by luvzariah and kano45 and 134,500 othersACEGOTACANON 🔋🔋

ACEGOTACANON 🔋🔋

View all 10,308 comments