☆Dance With Me- Radiodust

Plot: Angel had a rough day, so Alastor decided to try and make it better with a small date

~☆~

Angel sighed as he walked through the doors to the hotel, running a hand through his hair at the thought of the terrible day he had.

Alastor looked up from the book he was reading on the lobby couch, confused as to why Angel hadn't ran up and engulfed him in a hug as he usually would when he came home.

Putting his book to the side, the shorter demon stood up and walked over to the spider, gently grabbing his wrist to stop him from walking off. "Darling?" Alastor asked in an attempt to get Angel to turn around and look at him, to which he did not. "Is something troubling you, my dear?"

Angel quickly wiped the forming tears from his eyes and facing Alastor with a forced smile on his face. "Just a rough day, Al, don't worry about it. I'm just going to go to my room and take a shower."

Not wanting to upset the spider further, Alastor released his grip and allowed Angel to leave.

Alastor was the type of lover who hated seeing his boyfriend so upset, and therefore wanted to torture and cause a slow and painful death for the demon that caused Angel such pain. Yet, he didn't know who caused it, and therefore had to resort to a different idea.

Grabbing his book from the couch, he made his way to his bedroom to put it away and write a small note for his lover.

As he opened the door, he saw that Fat Nuggets was sitting on his bed where Angel had left him earlier.

"Ah, Bacon, perfect timing. Do you think you could deliver something to Angel for me?" Alastor asked, sitting at his desk and pulling out paper and a pen. Fat Nuggets oinked in response and stood up, getting off of the bed and sitting next to Alastors desk. "Excelent, here you go. You're lucky you're helpful otherwise I'd cook you." Fat Nuggets took the paper into his mouth to hold it. "Well, off you go." And with that, Alastor snapped his fingers to send the pig to Angels room before making his way up to the roof.

~☆~

Angel sighed in relief when he walked out of the bathroom, fixing the towel that was wrapped around his torso. He looked on in confusion when he saw Fat Nuggets walking over to his with a piece of paper in his mouth.

He picked the pig up and kisses his head. "Hey Nuggs, I thought I left ya in Al's room. How'd ya get in here?" The pig let go of the paper and allowed it to fall into Angel's other hand. "Oh, are you a little delivery boy for Al today? Good boy. Here, go play," he said, setting the pig down so he could read to note.

Hello darling, whenever you're ready please meet me on the roof. I have prepared a surprise for you.
-Alastor

Angel smiled and folded the note back up, putting it on his desk and rushing over to his closet in a fit of excitement.

He decided to wear something comfortable yet still elegant for what he assumed to be a date.

He pulled out one of his shorter red, sparkly dresses and held it out for Fat Nuggets to see. "Whatcha think, Nuggs? Pair this with some red heels?"

The pig oinked in response and Angel smiled, changing into it and putting on the heels before sitting at his vanity. He took the towel on his head and fixed up his hair a bit before grabbing some black gloves to pair with his dress.

"Alright, I think I'll head out now. I love you, Nuggs. I'll be back," Angel said, patting the pig on the head before making his way out of his room and up to the roof.

His eyes lit up when he saw what Alastor had set up. It was a small table for the two of them with candles and even a record player.

Angel smiled as he walked over to the table, where his boyfriend stood up and took his gloved hand, kissing it.

"You look beautiful, darling," Alastor said before pulling the chair out for Angel to sit down.

"Awe, thanks Al," Angel responded as Alastor pushed the chair back in. "What's all this for?"

"No reason, I just wanted to have a nice night with my lover. Besides, you deserved a nice night."

Angel smiled and looked down at his lap, his face turning a light shade of pink. He felt as though he didn't deserve any of this, and yet Alastor was being so nice to him.

Alastor, stood out of his chair and decided to take a different approach by playing the record, smooth Jazz playing. He walked back over to Angel and lifted the spiders head before out stretching his hand for Angel to take.

"Dance with me?" Alastor asked, glad when Angel placed his hand on top of his.

He pulled Angel away from the table, placing one hand on Angel's waist and holding his other hand. Angel had his hand on Alastor's shoulder and the two just slowly danced with the music.

Angel giggled when Alastor slowly spun him around before pulling him close once more.

"Thank you for this, Al," Angel said.

"It was no trouble at all, Angel. Like I said, you deserved it."

"Still, you're too sweet to me. Past me wouldn't believe me if I said that a demon like you would be like this."

"I'm full of surprises, my dear."

And that was how their night went, a nice dinner, basking in each other's company, and dancing the night away. Certainly a night Angel would never forget.