☆School- BlitzFizz

Plot: A classic BlitzFizz school day

A/N: I made this a tiny AU. Blitzø and Barbie live with a relative since their mom died. The accident never occurred, but Barbie still blames Blitzø since he was the last one at the circus tent with her. Their dad left them at the relatives' house and never came back

Requested By: scarrgelina

~☆~

"Blitzo! Get your lazy ass up! We're gonna be late!" Barbie yelled from the kitchen.

Blitzø groaned and sat up out of bed. Indeed, it was a school day, and Blitzø did not want to get up like usual. And still, despite all of his efforts to tell his sister that the o is silent now, she still won't listen. She knows that he doesn't like his clown name. And ever since

"I'm up, damnit! No need to be bitchy!"

"Whatever, if you're not out here in five minutes I'm leaving your ass!"

"Go ahead! I'm not stoppin' you!"

Soon enough, Blitzø heard the door slam shut. He sighed and lied his head against his pillow for a moment before finally getting up. It didn't take him long to get ready for the day, it never does. In a little less than ten minutes, he was out the front door and on his way to school. 

He ignored Barbie when he spotted her in the hallway and just made his way to his locker where his saw his boyfriend waiting for him.

"New record, you made it with five minutes to spare," Fizz said with a chuckle. 

"Damn, that's surprising," Blitzø said, shoving some books from his backpack into his locker and grabbing what he needed before shutting the door rather harshly.

Fizz sighed, "did Barbie yell at you again?"

"Yeah. Can't blame her, though. After everything I did to her and all," Blitzø said nonchalantly, as if he already accepted everything as his fault.

"C'mon, Blitzø, you know it wasn't your fault. It was an accident. She'll come around eventually, just give her some time," Fizz said, placing a hand on his boyfriend's shoulder. "Now, let's get to class before we get detention again."

Blitzø nodded, wrapping an arm around Fizz's shoulder and leading them off to class.

Once they sat down in their seats, Blitzø behind Fizz, the bell rang, signaling for class to begin. Blitzø tapped Fizz on the back, already bored and desperately searching for attention, and a pencil. Fizz chuckled and smiled, passing a mechanical pencil to Blitzø out of his little bag of pencils and pens he keeps specifically to give him.

Almost the second the teacher started, Blitzø was down for the count. Fizz knew there was no way in hell that Blitzø was going to be awake for this class, he never was. It's not like this was an insanely hard class, it was quite easy to pass actually. All Blitzø had to do was not get caught sleeping, which Fizz was happy to assist with. It's not like he was a model student either, Blitzø has helped him multiple times when he pulled stunts like this.

Class went by rather quickly. The second the bell rang, signaling the end of the period, Fizz kicked Blitzø's desk to quickly wake him up. He shot awake and rubbed his eyes.

"Damnit, Fizz. Do you have to kick my desk every time? A little nudge isn't good enough?"

"Do you want to make it painfully obvious that you were sleeping?" Blitzø sighed and shook his head. Fizz smiled and rubbed the top of Blitzø's head, "that's what I thought. Now grab your shit and let's go."