☆Pajama Party- Hazbin Hotel

A/N: It is officially spooky season, my favorite time of year. Because of this, expect multiple Halloween and Fall themed chapters. Of course I will still write requests, but any of the non-requested chapters will be mostly Halloween related

Plot: Charlie sets up a Halloween sleepover

Ships Included:

●Alastor x Angel
●Charlie x Vaggie

~☆~

Halloween night, possibly one of Charlie's favorite times of year. Normally she would just spend her holiday's with Vaggie and her parents occasionally, but this year was different.

Since all of the hazbins have started getting along a bit more, especially Alastor and Angel, she decided to treat them to a night of fun and most likely an excuse to have a bonding moment.

Now they were all down in the lobby of the empty hotel, which Charlie had specifically spent the time to turn into a nice spot for a sleepover. A large TV, multiple snacks, room for their sleeping bags, and pretty much anything they could possibly want.

Husker still sat at the bar, his feet propped up on the counter and a bottle of whiskey in his hand. As much as he dreaded having to spend time with everyone, at least he had his alcohol. Nifty was mainly focused on keeping the room nice, clean, and organized. Vaggie and Charlie were sitting on the couch composing a list of horror/Halloween movies to watch. The only two that were unaccounted for were Alastor and Angel.

"I told you they wouldn't show up, hun," Vaggie said as they were adding the last few movie ideas to the page.

Charlie sighed, "maybe you're right."

Just then, they all heard footsteps echoing down the hall. Shortly after, they saw Alastor walking next to Angel, who had Fat Nuggets cradled in his arms.

"My apologies for being late," Alastor started, "these two couldn't decide on what pajamas to wear and Angel insisted on face masks before bed, so he had some trouble chosing ones for everyone."

"I knew which ones to get for me, Smiles, and Nuggs, you guys just get normal ones cause ya never tell me what ya like," Angel added as he put Fat Nuggets down on he floor and helped Alastor set up their sleeping bags on the floor.

"Of course, you just had to pick the strawberry one for me, didn't you?" Alastor said, shooting a small glare in Angel's direction.

"How could I not? You are my strawberry pimp after all," Angel responded with a wink.

Alastor sighed, "I said you could call me the weird pet names you wanted to, but that is one of the only ones that are off limits for you."

"Ya really think thats gonna stop me?"

"Unfortunately not."

Charlie laughed a bit at their antics, deciding to get the night started. It took a while to get Husker away from the bar and get Nifty to relax a bit, but she got them to sit down eventually.

Angel ended up deciding that face masks would be first on the agenda while Vaggie helped decide what board game they would all play. Husker and Vaggie ended up being the only ones who didn't wear one. Vaggie was never really one for face masks and Husker said that he would cut off one of Angel's arms if he tried, though that definitely earned him a death threat from the radio demon. Honestly, everyone was surprised that even Alastor wore one. He quite enjoyed them ever since he and Angel started dating. And even Fat Nuggets got his own face mask.

Eventually everyone agreed on Monopoly, considering they had a whole night to do whatever they wanted, and also a lot of time to kill. What could go wrong?