☆Trick or Treat- Stolitz & Fizzmodeus

Plot: The two couples take their kids trick or treating

A/N: I just Googled some ship children ideas for Fizz and Ossie. Picture above for reference and credits to the artist

~☆~

Halloween night, quite possibly the favorite night of all Hell's children. This year, however, was a very special night for two particular couples.

Stolas and Blitzø have been dating for about three years now and have been raising their daughters together. Stolas had left Octavia's mother when she was about two years old, and now the young owl was six. Loona was adopted by Blitzø not too long before he got together with Stolas, maybe only a year or so. She was the older of the two children, seven years old.

Asmodeus and Fizzarolli got married quite a while ago and now have a son, Platon, who is five. He's a rather shy boy, same as Octavia, but being an only child has somewhat made it where he has some trouble communicating with other people aside from his parents. The two men figured that it would be best if Platon made some friends around his age, so after talking to Stolas and Blitzø, the playdate was made and now the three kids were great friends. They agreed that taking the kids trick or treating would be a great experience for all of them.

Right now, Stolas was helping Octavia into her costume. She wanted to be an alien, so Stolas made her the prettiest costume he could with all the space details that Octavia wanted. Once her hair was all fixed to her liking and her tiara was placed back on her head, Octavia looked in the mirror, happy with her look. She ran over to Stolas and gave him a big hug.

"Thank you, Daddy!" Octavia said. Stolas hugged back.

"You're welcome, Via. I'm so happy you like it."

The moment was shortly ruined by a crash coming from Loona's room. Stolas and Octavia stood up and rushed into the room, seeing Blitzø being tackled by Loona.

Blitzø looked up and immediately rushed over to his boyfriend, relived when Stolas picked him up far off of the floor. Perks of having a tall boyfriend.

Stolas chuckled, "what on earth is going on?" He asked, looking at Blitzø.

"I couldn't find the fake blood, so she tried getting real blood," he said, clinging to Stolas as tightly as he could.

"Oh, I moved it to the bathroom with the rest of the makeup. Via, sweetie, could you go grab that for your sister?" Octavia nodded and happily ran out of the room.

Loona sat on her bed, laughing at her dad's reaction. Her costume was based on Carrie, so without the blood there wouldn't be much of her costume, she was determined to get blood one way or another.

Stolas sighed and crossed his arms. "Loona, I know you're very excited to leave, but that's no excuse to attack you father, apologize please."

Loona looked down, a little sad that she was getting scolded. Stolas put Blitzø on the floor and he walked over to Loona.

"I'm sorry, Dad." Blitzø gave her a hug and ruffled her hair.

"It's okay, Loons." The moment was cut short by Octavia running in and handing the tubes of blood to Blitzø. "Thanks sweetie," Blitzø said, patting the young owl on the head before helping Loona stand up. "Now let's drown you in blood." Loona laughed as Blitzø opened the first tube.