☆Forever And Always- Radiodust

Plot: Alive or dead, Alastor and Angel have promised to stay together. Forever and always the promise they made, never wanting to part from one another and doing everything they can to stay together

️ ⚠️️TW: Abuse, Sexual themes, Self harm, Murder, Suicide⚠️

Extra Info: Angel goes by Anthony until he dies

~☆~

1925

"Alastor! Are ya home, babe?" Anthony asked, opening his lovers front door before limping in.

"In the kitchen, darling!" Alastor called back, his smile growing wider upon hearing the sugar sweet voice of his boyfriend.

Anthony smiled happily, making his way to the kitchen as quickly as he could. Alastor turned off the stove and turned around when he heard Anthony walk in, though his excitement quickly turned into concern upon seeing the state he was in. Anthony was littered in bruises, his lip and nose harbored dried blood and his pristine white button up was now forever stained with dried blood. With the way he limped, Alastor could tell that this was because of an...unfortunate encounter that most likely involved a larger man on top of him.

Yet Anthony still had a smile on his face with his hands suspiciously hidden behind his back.

"Anthony! Are you alright?! Here, let me have a look-" though Anthony quickly cut him off.

"You can in a minute, I want ya to open something first," Anthony said, pulling a box out from behind his back that was neatly wrapped in red paper. "Happy birthday, Al!"

Alastor was taken aback, Anthony had been through so much today, yet he still took the time to so neatly wrap a birthday present for him.

Alastor gently took the box from his boyfriends quivering hands and set it on the table, "I appreciate the gesture, dear, but I would much rather open in when I patch you up. Would that be alright?"

Anthony sighed, yet nodded, allowing Alastor to lead him over to the couch and allow him to get into a comfortable position that wouldn't be uncomfortable given the pain in his backside. Alastor left for a moment to grab his medical supplies.

Anthony appreciated how gentle Alastor was with him, and at the same time he found Alastor absolutely adorable when he was focused on not only making sure he patched him up correctly but also being careful to not hurt him. It was comforting to have someone care this much about him, nobody other than Molly has ever cared this much.

"I believe that is the best I can do for now, would you like some pain killers, my dear?" Alastor asked, gently rubbing Anthony's cheek, to which he leaned into his touch.

"I think I'll be alright," he reassured, placing his hand over Alastors, "now open your present! I guarantee it'll be the best thing you've ever gotten!"

Alastor chuckled and complied, grabbing his present from the kitchen table before sitting next to Anthony, allowing the boy to lean against him. Alastor gently unwrapped the box, taking the bow and sticking it to Anthony's forehead.

"Awe, am I your present now?" Anthony teased, kissing Alastors cheek.

Alastor returned the kiss, not responding before turning back to the box to open it fully and pull out the contents inside. The first thing he pulled out was a black and red bow tie that matched his daily wear perfectly. He allowed Anthony to help put it on.