☆My Sick Little Murderer- Stolitz

Plot: Blitzø has be sick for a couple days now, but when Stolas visits him after a job, the bird won't rest until he makes sure Blitzø takes care of himself

~☆~

Blitzø groaned as he sat up out of bed, this is the third day in a row where he just wanted to lay in bed all day and ignore everyone, but sadly he couldn't. He has at least three new clients waiting for heads to roll, and he couldn't put it off any longer.

He got up and moved about the room, getting dressed in his usual attire before taking some pain killers for the bitch of a headache he was having, as well as his achy limbs. The sore throat and runny nose he would just have to deal with.

After leaving his room, he gently knocked on his daughters door, "Loonie, sweetie, are you ready to go?" He tried to speak as gently as possible without sounding too terrible, but it seemed like that plan wasn't working when Loona opened the door and gave him a questioning look.

"Geez, Dad, you sound worse than you did yesterday," She commented, taking her phone out of her pocket and following him out to the car.

Blitzø smiled, happy that Loona was continuing to call him dad for the first week in a row, yet he couldn't make her worry about him when she needs to focus on work.

"Don't worry about me, sweetie," he said, getting in the car to go pick up Moxxie and Millie.

Once at the office, the three imps geared up for their first job of the day. Blitzø said goodbye to Loona and the three stepped through the portal and into the human world. Their first two clients had relatively simple requests, though the last one was going to be difficult for Blitzø, he was having trouble focusing enough with his current condition.

Sneaking around the town, their first kill was a woman, possibly in her late twenties. They found her pretty easily, as she was sitting on a park bench reading some book. Quickly, Blitzø pulled out his pistol and it didn't take him long to aim and pull the trigger. No sickness was going to soil his aim, at least not yet.

Their next kill was a man who appeared to be in his early sixties, he was a little more difficult to find, though not yet impossible. Yet when they ran to the man's home, Moxxie and Millie noticed that Blitzø was falling behind when he is usually in front leading the way. Though they dared not say anything just yet, its best to leave Blitzø alone until a job is complete. Moxxie got that kill, as he got to it first, and decided it was best to not waste time in fear of angering his boss.

They decided to rest after their second kill, as they had been running around for five hours now due to Blitzø's decrease in speed. They found a dark alleyway to sit in, and Blitzø was the first one to collapse onto the ground, followed by Moxxie and Millie who sat next to each other.

Blitzø had his head leaned against the wall; his eyes shut tightly. He regretted not bringing any of his pain killers with him, as his headache was just getting worse due to the shots still ringing out in his head, and he was exhausted pushing through the pain of his achy limbs as he ran about the human world.

Moxxie decided that now would be a decent time to ask, since he had never seen Blitzø like this, and it was worrisome.

"Um, Blitzø, is everything alright? You seem a bit out of it," he asked, slowly moving a bit to hide behind Millie in case of a retaliation.

Blitzø groaned and looked at the imp, "what are you so concerned for? I'm fine, let's just get this job over with so we can get back to the office." And with that, he got up and started walking away.

Moxxie and Millie didn't waste time following him, though they were both still concerned for him, but he was right, they needed to get this job done.

It took them a lot longer than expected to find the house where their last victim was, and Blitzø just decided that Millie could do it while he got the portal ready.